IMPORTANT

Okay, if you're kind of confused read this. Ill be uploading a chapter along with it. If you're all caught up and you understand what's going on with the characters and who is related to who, move on to the next part which is a chapter. :) Just in case you ARE lost, I'm going to go over all the people involved in this story and all the information we've found out about them so far.

Of course Ally, Dinah, Lauren, Camila, and Normani.

Officer Xavier Collins (deceased): Husband of Lillian O'Brien Collins, biological father of Avia Collins, abused Lynn Collins, some type of secret relationship with Fabian Lee.

Lillian Collins (abducted): Wife of Xavier Collins, biological mother of Avia Collins, took in her niece Lynn and raised her for her sister Valerie.

Avia Collins: 9 years old, forced to take nude pictures for Xavier Collins' friend (unidentified by her yet), knew that Lynn wasn't her real sister, close relationship with her mother, shot in local gas station by someone with a vendetta against the Collins family.

Lynn "Collins": 8 years old, last name should technically be O'Brien, biological child of Valerie O'Brien and Fabian Lee, abused by Xavier Collins, raised by the Collins.

Valerie O'Brien: Arrested in the beginning of story for prostitution, escaped with brother in-law Xavier Collins, sister of Lillian Collins, biological mother of Lynn "Collins", abused by ex-boyfriend Fabian Lee, shot at local gas station.

Fabian Lee: Police officer, alcoholic, abusive exboyfriend of Valerie O'Brien, biological father of Lynn "Collins", suspect in shooting of Avia and Valerie, working with Ally and she promises to help him with something.

Okay, that is about it! I also would like to let you guys know that I will no longer be doing Question Of The Chapter because I'm running out of questions and you all don't answer them anyway...lol. But if you did read through all of this, get ready for the next chapter. :) -Monie