"Unbelievable"

*A/N Thank you tmr_bookworm250 for the request!*

"Y/N!" Newt calls to me as I walk towards the Homestead in the morning for breakfast.

"Hmm?"

He catches up to me and slows to a walk. "Have you seen my brown tank top? I'm off to the showers and it's my last clean shirt."

I subconsciously tug my hoodie down further. "Hmm," I feign contemplation and shrug. "I can do your laundry for you."

"No, that's alright, luv. I was just wondering if you'd seen it."

"Why would I?" I ask.

Newt sighs. "I could've sworn I lent it to you last night when you were doing your laundry."

I shrug again, but my face drips with guilt. "I dunno, sorry!" I try to skip away but Newt catches hold of my wrist.

"Y/N..." He says threateningly. "Take off your hoodie!"

I shake my head and slip out of his grip. "If you want it, you'll have to catch me first!" With that, I take off running towards the Deadheads.

"Y/N!" Newt yells after me, moving quite quickly considering his limp. I squeal in excited terror and pick up speed. "Get back here!"

"It smells like you!" I exclaim, throwing my head back to look at him as I pump my legs.

Newt scoffs. "You know what else smells like me? Me!" His body collides with mine and I'm tackled to the ground, rolling to a stop on the grass.

"Nooooo!" I laugh. "Stop!"

Newt tickles me as he pulls off my hoodie to reveal that, sure enough, I'm wearing his shirt. "I knew it!" He exclaims with a fist pump.

"But I like it," I pout, pulling my face into the classic puppy dog eyes begging expression.

"Don't do that!" Newt groans, hiding his face in his hands.

I chuckle. "Is this better?" I prop my hands under my chin and look up at him between my lashes, blinking in innocence with a cheesy smile plastered on.

"Not much!" He chuckles, leaning down to kiss the grin off my face.

I grab fistfulls of his shirt and when we break apart, I exclaim. "I'll trade you for this one."

Newt shakes his head incredulously. "You're unbelievable, Y/N Y/L/N."

"And you," I say mockingly. "Are unbelievably in love, Cutie Newtie Pie!"