Pickup Lines

A grin spreads across my face as I make my way to the East Door. My spine still tingles thinking that I'm going to meet my boyfriend. It's so incredible to me that freaking Minho wants to be my boyfriend!

As his figure comes into view, my smile widens. "Hey Minho!" I greet him as his arms wrap me in a hug.

"Hey," he pants. "Why aren't you tired?"

I look up into his dark eyes while my hands snake around his back. "What do you mean?"

His lips brush my forehead. "Well you've been running through my head all day!"

A started laugh sneaks through my lips. "Oh, we're at the pickup line phase now, huh?"

Minho grins and nods, drawing a line in the air with his finger. "Yup, and that point goes to Minho."

This only makes me laugh harder. "Oh you're on, buddy!" I shrug and mimic his smolder. "It's just that you're so fine, I forgot my line!"

"True, very true. I am quite distracting, aren't I?" His hand brushes through his onyx hair dramatically and he wears a silly smolder on his face. "Point Y/N," he tallies.

"Shouldn't you be drawing up a map for today?" I ask, rolling my eyes endearingly.

"Yeah," he nods. "That looks heavy, let me hold it for you." His hand slips in mine and we walk, heading towards the Map Room.

"Why are you so good at these?" I chuckle. "Teach me your secrets!"

His fingers draw a zipper across his lips. Minho hurries to pull the door open for me once we reach the Map room.

"What a gentleman," I tease.

Minho bows and shuffles through the chests to grab a fresh paper and pencil, handing me one as well. "I need you to make a map for me too. I keep getting lost in your eyes."

Without missing a beat, I add, "I might need to set out for some fresh air first. You just keep taking my breath away."

Minho laughs, a rich, melodic sound that never fails to paint a smile on my face. I admire him as he finishes drawing up the map quickly. His fingers are strong and slim, arms chiseled, and his cheekbones-

"Liking what you see?" Minho catches me staring.

I flush. "Er-"

"C'mere! Feel my shirt! It's made of boyfriend material!" His hand kidnaps mine and forces it to stroke his bicep that happens to be just as rock solid as it appears, or more.

My eyes widen agaisnt my will. He laughs at my awkwardness and scoops me up bridal style, carrying the giggling girl in his arms to the Homestead for dinner.

---

I scan the Glade where the boys collect around the bonfire. My y/e/c land on a golden gleam off of midnight black hair. A smile crosses my face and I walk behind him, propping my arms up on his shoulders.

"Do you have a name," I say, trying to hold back a laugh, "or should I just call you mine?"

Minho grins cheesily and tilts his head back to see me. "'Name's Minho, but you can call me whatever you like, babe."

"Oh shut up! Just accept that I won and kiss me!" I groan, laying down on the bench and resting my head in his lap like a pillow.

He rolls his beautiful eyes. "I could never lose a challenge!" Minho plants a few kisses on my cheek and forehead.

I raise my eyebrows. "Is that right? Give me your best."

"Did it hurt?" Minho asks, combing through my y/h/l hair and twirling the y/h/c locks around his finger.

I stare up at him lazily. "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?"

His teeth sparkle in mischief. "No, when you fell for me!"

I sit up straight with indignation. "You. Did. Not!" I gasp, throwing my hand to my chest. "Did you just pickup yourself?"

"Sure as shuck, I did!" His self righteous sends a mixture of amusement and anger through my bones. Playfully, I smack his arm.

"Min! Oh!" I exclaim, splitting up the syllables dramatically with each hit.

He laughs richly and shies away from my hand. "I'll take that as a victory!"

I know what you're all thinking. "Madi, you are so good at pickup lines! How many boyfriends do you have?" The answer is none. Idk why either. Which one was your favorite? Would you use these in real life? (I wouldn't. Too shy lol)