Pranks - Part One

A/N my good friend @tmr_bookworm250 requested this ages ago and I finally found the inspiration and motivation to write it! Enjoy! Love you Nova! Be sure to give me more requests everybody!

"Y/N!" A sing-song voice pierced through my sleep.

"Slim it, Minho," I murmur into my pillow. "I just want a few more-" The words were cut off by a harsh shriek as frigid ice water was splashed all over my body.

"Minho!" I scream, leaping from my bed with sopping y/h/l hair clinging to my cheeks. "What the living shuck was that for?"

He grins his signature, mischievous grin, blinding me with the way it sparkles and gleams. "I got tired of spending half the morning dragging your butt out of bed." He shrugs, proud of himself.

"Ohhh!" My mouth is slightly agape due to a mix of anger and shock and my body quakes from both the cold and my fury. "You're going to pay for that, trust me."

He nods, raising his onyx brows. "Oh yeah? Is that a challenge I hear?"

I glare as hard as I can while wringing out my hair and hope the look is frightening rather than comical. "You know what? Maybe it is."

"Alright babe," he says kissing my forehead and running out the door before I can hug him affectionately.

After taking a warm shower, I plot my revenge. If Minho wanted to rob me of my sleep, how would he like it if I took his prized possession? It's not my fault he leaves his hair products in the same bathroom I also use, although it is my fault that they now seem to have vanished.

---

"Y/N? Have you seen my gel?" Minho asks, his face is a painting of distress.

I glance to both my sides and shrug innocently. "Nope. I don't see any hair gel."

He sees through my facade. "Y/N," he sighs, drawing out the last syllable of my name. "Is this about the wake up? You know it was just a joke! No harm done. C'mon baby, this isn't funny!"

Minho's eyes are filled with sincerity and maybe- tears? I can't restrain my laugh.

"You do have it!" He exclaims in betrayal. "Give 'em back!"

He looms over me, not really angry more than hurt. "Alright," I say, still laughing. "I'll give them back, but-" I yawn dramatically. "-I'm so tired. I'm not sure I can remember where I put them. Maybe tomorrow after I get some good rest."

Now it's his turn to gape. "Y/N!"

I nod, patting him on the back. "That's right. That is my name."

"Y/N, baby, please. I'm sorry, ok? I'll never interrupt your sleep again! Just give them back!" Minho falls to his knees, hands clasped in front of him. This boy definitely isn't used to not getting what he wants.

"That is a lesson learned too late, unfortunately for you." With a smirk, I leave my boyfriend with messy hair and an expression of empty betrayal. That's what he gets.

To be continued! Gimme some more prank ideas. I have a few in mind...😏