Announcement.

Hello everyone!!! I'm more than excited to be back on Wattpad.👻

know a lot of you that has read this book probably think I'm nonchalant to just disappear without so much as a notice or a warning.

So first I must apologize. I really am sorry for leaving y'all hanging and disappearing off the raider.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I must say that I appreciate the lot of you guys for even bothering to read my book.🥰🥰🥰

Reason why I left was, well.,..
   .....I had a baby🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉

Yes! You heard right. I had a cute little troublemaker😍.  Even though I gave birth strong and healthy, the whole process and post-effect were overwhelming. Anyways, I don't want to bore😴 you guys with my experiences so ill just get to the point.

THIS STORY WILL BE MAKING A COMEBACK!!!
🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yes, you heard right, I will be starting this book all over again. So with that out of the way, there are a few more things I'll like to promise you guys as well as myself...

1. From now henceforth, there will be no 'inconsiderate disappearing '.

2. I will reply to every comment and carry my lovely readers, (you guys) along.

3. There will be a consistent posting date so you don't have to worry about when you'll see the next chapter.

4. I'll definitely make it a habit to LOVE YOU GUYS🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

5. I'm no guru in novel writing so I'd appreciate any creative criticism.

6. I would love for you guys to be the reason I post a new chapter until WE get to the end of this story, so please don't hesitate to let me know what you want to see next.

7. I'm not too excited about the name of the book😔 so I'd like to see more title options from my readers.

So when I think of any other thing I want to say, I'll let you know... also I will be deleting the previous chapters so ill start on a new note.

Thank you all for your priceless understanding, I'd love to get to know you more 😁😁😁😁

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
BYE FOR NOW😏👋