You're Hot!

Hi y'all lovely readers, it's that time if the week. Have you been in anticipation 🤭 well I hope y'all were.

I wanna take a moment to appreciate you guys for the votes and participation, it's HIGHLY appreciated.🥰🥰🥰

Well with no further ado enjoy the chapter 👻

***********
THERE'S THAT MOMENT when you feel you can take the world, well this was definitely not that moment. I just got punished after apologizing to my father in a way I knew I'd always remember, no matter how much I didn't want to.

Like giving me a hundred thousand word scroll to rewrite 30 times wasn't enough, I had to have tea with prince gloat ball. I'm sure I don't know the littlest thing about him but I was sure he was a man full of himself.

And that was not just because he was wearing a highly sophisticated armor for a simple tea lunch but because he always had that proud impossible smirk on his nearly handsome face. Ok maybe he is handsome, but that was no excuse to look blinding like 'literally' just to dazzle me.

Now I was in a simple off shoulder dusty rose chiffon gown with my hair let down except some few twist braids falling here and there. I was screaming simplicity with no jewelry on. Another way to say, 'let's get this over with, I am not at all excited'

As I approached the lanai that held our tea date I realised it was decorated with lots of flowers, courtesy of the prince. I tried not to think too much into the kind gesture, so help me if I were to fall in love with the prince for some ordinary flowers. No matter how much I loved them, they were just flowers.

My hand maiden waited at the foot of the stairs while I went up to join the prince. I recalled my fathers voice from earlier 'now go to your future husband and have a good time ', the only one who would be having a good time today was Akriel.

He stood watching me in awe as though I was walking down the aisle instead of up an old porch stairs.

"My bride" he said as soon as I got to the top with his hand outstretched for me to take. Instead I stood in shock staring at his mouth like he had fangs for teeths.

"Do I have some dirt or something on my face?" He asked.

"What?" I was still gaping.

Somehow he mistook my question for oblivion "I asked if I had some imperfection in my image, your impassive stare makes me a tad uncomfortable"

Now to make matters worse and make his mood more foul I laughed. Not a simple gentle lady laugh but a loud graceless laugh.

"Now I do not take that laugh for amusement" his hand retreated back to his side. The last thing I wanted him to think was that I was being scornful so I shut up.

I stood there motionless like a child that had just been caught stealing. 

He broke the silence by grabbing me and pressing me hard against his large self. I shot him a glare with blazing daggers. We weren't married yet anyway, what right did he have to hold me so close to himself.

"Do you have no….." 

Next thing I knew we were floating six thousand feet above the ground. I gasped and held unto him strongly for my dear life.

The audacity of this prince. I was mute, with nothing to say but stare at his face. I didn't know if I started enjoying the clouds or our proximity but I had no more protest despite myself.

"Milady"

"Huh?" 

"You're hot," he said.