}•{ Unholy

~•} C H A P T E R| 45 {•~

The smiles,

The teasings,

His eyes,

Her father's accusation,

The slap,

The fight,

His words,

Their memories.

Everything played right before her eyes.

The loud words echoed in her ears, clear like daylight.

Her eyes stung, her head hurt, hastily she reached for her phone and dialed the number she hadn't for a year.

The phone rang but no one picked up on the first time, during the second ring the phone was finally picked up.

"Ishani?" The sweet voice from the other side held uncertainty, not sure if the person was actually there or not.

"He's here." Was all Ishani could muster at the moment, her voice wavered but her eyes didn't shed a single tear. Her eyes turned red with each passing second and her jaw clenched as she didn't let a single tear fall.

The person from the other side almost gasped,

"Shh.. breathe. First, breathe."

She inhaled till her lungs could take no more.

"Now, you need to meet me, it's been a year since you ended your therapy but I'm not sure if you're fully healed so---" the person from the other side called out.

"I don't have time," was all she let out.

"You'll have to Ishani. I don't---"

"Prescribe the medicine, I'm sure the nightmares will be back too,"

"Ishani I can't. I need to see you to prescribe you the medicine,"

"Fine then," Ishani was all set to cut the call but a shriek from the other side halted her.

"Wait! Remember even if hundreds of them will make you believe you are not worth it, do not trust them. They are all wrong. It wasn't your fault, to begin with. It was their fault. You'll have to fight. Never give up on your life without a fight," Ziya's voice was soft as she talked with her patient.