Chapter 60

Harper Bry

"come on, London. I was just teasing you earlier." I chuckled while saying that.

She's cute when she's being like this. Oh, God.

We're on our way to the condo now. Gabi na rin naman. Successful yung event kanina nila Brielle and I'm so proud of her on how good she is on playing drums. I know London too.

She was so happy not until she saw Brooke. She is so grumpy when it comes to her. I don't know why pero tinatarayan niya ito. This kid!

About this woman beside me... There were these guys kasi na lumapit sa akin to ask for directions. Since I'm in a good mood earlier, I answered them kahit madami silang tanong. Then, when we're at the restaurant to eat, some came again and ask for my number. I noticed how London's eyebrow raise when she saw me grabbed his phone. She got mad. But hey! Believe me or not, I gave her number to him, not mine. I just didn't say it earlier to tease her.

"London, I swear, I didn't give my number. It's yours that I gave." I said but she didn't even look at me, instead, she looked at the girls behind us.

"I told you I can't understand what you were saying." lakas maka-foreinger ng accent ni Brooke.

"I told you as well na nasa pilipinas tayo, kaya mag-tagalog ka!" Maarteng sagot naman ng isa at tinarayan pa ang bata. Really, Brielle? Since when did you became like this?

"Mommy!" Mabilis na lumingon si London kay Brooke.

"What, baby?" She asked.

"What was she saying?" She even pointed Brielle.

"She sa--"

"No, mommy pretty! Don't tell her." Pigil na saad ng isa.

Kanina pa yan nag-aaway or should I say... Kanina pa iniinis ni Brielle si Brooke?

Pilit kasing kinakausap ni Brielle ang bata ng tagalog, e hindi nga nakakaintindi ang isa kaya naiinis ito. I shook my head.

"Enough with that, honey. Stop teasing your sister." I said.

"She's not my sister." Maarteng saad nito.

"Well, soon. She'll be your sister na." I answered her.

London chuckled when she saw how she rolled her eyes at me pero pinagsabihan pa din niya pagkatapos.

Actually, feeling ko mas sinusunod na ni Brielle si London kaysa sa akin. Tsk.

"Mommy, I want to go there!" London and I looked outside to see where Brooke is pointing only to find a park.

There are still so many people and children playing since there were lots of lights.

London looked at me, maybe asking for permission? I nodded to her. She looked for the park space before we all went out to the car. Lahat kami ay pinagbuksan pa ng pinto ni London kaya hindi ko maiwasang kiligin. Duh! I'm still a girl, of course that is why I know how to kilig. With just her little action, it makes my hear beat so fast. Na kahit nagtatampo siya, nagagawa pa rin niya ang ganong mga bagay.

"Careful, gosh!" I couldn't help but smile when Brielle said that to Brooke when she almost slipped off the grass. When I turned to London, she was smiling as well.

This kid, I know she likes Brooke too but doesn't want to admit. Naunahan lang siya sa isipang hindi na siya gusto ni London but I can say that London is a very nice woman and or mother. She really is giving Brielle and Brooke the same attention so that no one will envy.

Brooke went to the swing followed by Brielle while me and London sat down on the bench where we still could see the two. I smiled when I saw that Brooke was asking Brielle to push her from behind. At first, she didn't want to, but in the end, she still pushed her. My smile got even wider when I saw how Brielle smiled.