Prologue

HAPPY READING!!

"I don't care about the cash dad, the reputation we have built for our family and our business. Everything would have come crashing down because of this silly mistake of Laksh. It's high time now he needs to grow up and start acting like a adult" Abhimanyu roared in the living room where every member of the house was present.

Ishita who had come downstairs after keeping her kid in the crib walked near her husband and tried stopping him from busting out his anger.

"Suniye-" she spoke but was cut off soon.

"No Ishita. Don't speak in between and don't you dare cover his mistakes this time"
Abhimanyu said looking at her with raging eyes.

"Bhai I am really sorry- I -I didn't mean to really" he said shivering under the gaze of his elder brother.

Abhimanyu took a step near him but Hardik stepped in between. "Bhaiya please calm down, we need to deal with the police too. I have contacted our lawyers they will be here any minute now" He said to calm down the raging anger of his brother.

Abhimanyu stepped back and pointed his finger at Laksh.
"When I come back I don't want to see your face" he said and walked away with Hardik.

"Laksh beta...how many times I have told you to be careful. Why don't you listen to me huh?" His mother said standing next to him and creasing his hair as he sat on the sofa mourning about his mistake.

"Mumma I didn't do it on purpose! And I have apologized like a thousand time why is bhai like this" he said and Ishita stepped in.

"Laksh, you know na how your brother is..his anger will be all cool till the morning, just don't show your fave to him till then okay?" She said and Saanvi, his wife sat next to him squeezing his hands.

"Common, let me clean your wounds" she said and took him to their room.

"Laksh has messed up this time...Abhimanyu seemed really angry. Ishita bete take care of it huh?" her father in law Gautam said and she nodded.
.
.
.
Suspense👽

I hope you like it <3