Part-4

Happy Reading.

At Abhimanyu's office

"Sir ACP Mr.Sharma have arrived, his assistant said as he entered the conference room Abhimanyu was in with Hardik and his lawyers. "Bring him in" he said and his assistant nodded opening the door wider so Mr.Sharma can enter.

He walked in with his other officers and a file in his hand.
"Good morning sir" he said and Abhimanyu just nodded with his cold professional face on.

"What have you got Mr.Sharma?" Hardik asked.
"Everything sir, turns out Laksh sir's theory was right after all. The girl's parents hired the car on that night and it was the same car that was in the road. Here is the details of it" he said and have them the files.

Abhimanyu and Hardik looked through it and Hardik frowned.
"We don't even know these people so why are they after Laksh" Hardik said and Abhimanyu left like killing someone right now.

"Sharma, get her parents to the police station and make them spill the truth out" he said stating in his eyes and he gulped nodding. Suddenly the atmosphere in the room was very tense and everyone could sense Abhimanyu's anger.

"Y-yes sir, I will send my men to their home right now" he said and left from there

"Sir, the doctors called this morning, the girl is out of danger and in a day or two she will start healing" one of the advocate spoke and Abhimanyu nodded.

"Make sure it stays within the four walls" Hardik said snd the advocates nodded leaving the room giving the brother some privacy.

Abhimanyu was clutching on the file that Sharma have them.

"Bhai...relax". Hardik said taking the poor file out of his hands.

"Hardik I swear to god if the Aggarwals are involved in it, they will be ruined" he said and Hardik nodded understand his words.

The Aggarwal family and the Thakur family jsve feuds since forever, they are always in competition to each other in business, but Abhimanyu didn't thought they would scoop so low. But what can one say....all this life of luxury and riches isn't always glitters and golds, people play dirty games to be number one.

At the Thakur household

Laksh was getting bored of sitting in the home all day, even though his beg buddy Ayaansh was with him, he wanted to do something else.
He wanted to try something new...he averted his eyes from his phone to see what his bhabhi's were doing

He spoted them in the kitchen, the ladies were laughing and cutting the vegetables, he went to the kitchen.

"Bhabhi akele akele hass rahe ho, mujhe bhi batado kuch" he said and leaned against the kitchen island.

"Nothing, just heard some new found information, tell me Mr.Laksh Thakur are your fond of gossip?" She said and he laughed nodded his head "sure!" He beamed and Ishita chuckled.

"You know Anita Ahuja, she has slept with like every man in the entertainment industry and after her marriage also she didn't stop and when she came to know about her husband cheating on her, she made a full scene in the tea party of the ladies last weekend. My friend told me, she bashed the women with whom her husband slept and they both had a messy fight. Me and bhabbi were laughing at her hypocrite behavior" Geetika spoke and Laksh listened every carefully not missing even the tiniest detail and nodded.

"Damn" was only he could manage to say, making both of them chuckle at his state.

Then at the same moment s few workers came in.

"Ishita mam, Ayaansh baba is crying" one of them said and Ishita washed her hand quickly "Ahh he must be hungry, thank you. And I have chopped the vegetables you guys and start preparing the lunch" she said drying her hand from the pallu of her Saree and went upstairs to their room where Ayaansh was sleeping in his crib.

Laksh walked towards Geetika and asked her "Geet, I am getting really realllyyy bored sitting around the house and doing nothing. Give me some advice" he said and Geetika looked up at him.

"Try some new activity, you can do sports or try drawing or painting, these things are quite productive and time also passes quickly" she said and Laksh nodded still not satisfied. He wanted to go back to the office and work again.

"Or you know you can still work from home" she said aftrr seeing him unsatisfied face. "Oh ya that's a good idea, I will contact my secretary right now" he said and walked away doing a silly happy dance and Gestika chuckled at him.

At night

Abhimanyu and Hardik entered their house and on clue, the servants brought them water. Abhimanyu roamed his eyes all over the living room to locate Ishita, he found ber coming out of the kitchen.

She looked up and saw them sitting on the couch.

"Arey aap aa gaye?" She said wiping her hand to the towel she was holding. Abhimanyu nodded and smiled looking at her. She sat next to him.

"What did the lawyers said?" She said keeping her hand over his knee

"The car was rented by the girl's parents..and I told Sharma to bring her parents down to the office and ask the truth" he said looking at her and she nodded.

"That's good we will come to know who is behind all this" said Geetika as she entered the room and Hardik smiled at her as she sat beside him kissing her cheeks. She pushed him away.

"Where is Ayaansh?" Abhimanyu asked Ishita and she motioned from her eyes to the stairs. Ayaansh was in Laksh's arms and they were walking down.

"He was with him the whole evening, I guess he enjoys his company" said Ishita and Abhimanyu smiled at him.

Saanvi also entered the house and Ishita stood up to bring water for her. She sat in the sofa and slammed her briefcase on the table.

"Well hello to you too" said Hardik looking at her stressed self.

She sighed and sat up property "I didn't mean to be rude...it's just now that Laksh is not around people are giving ne hard time around the office" she said and closed her eyes, Laksh came behind her back massaged her shoulders after handing Ayaabsh over to Abhimanyu.

"Don't worry Saanvi. Just show them who is the real boss. You know it takes a lot of experience and time to learn how to control over people, while some are natural at it, some are not and its completely fine" he said and Sasnvi smiked weakly and Ishita gave her the glass of water she drank it in one go.

"Dont worry Saanvi, I will talk to those people tomorrow" Abhimanyu offered and Saanvi denied.
"No bhaiya, I need to learn this on my own" she said confidently and everyone smiled at her proudly.

"But if they give you too much hard time. Let me know okay?'" He said once again and Saanvi nodded at him.

"Go and get fresh, dinner is ready" Geetika said and just when they were about to walk up, Hardik's phone rang. It was the office so they stopped at their spot.

"What's the upgrade Sharma?" He said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Sir they have spilled the name of the culprit. We are going to arrest them, please come to the police station along with your lawyers" he said through the phone and Hardik hummed canceling the call and looking at Abhimanyu.

"They found it"
.
.
.
I hope you liked it. In the next chapter, the person behind all this will be revealed 🤫

Vote⭐ Comment💬

Thanks for reading!!