Part-26

Happy Reading <33

Abhimanyu and Hardik entered the private room and found Mr.Oberoi sitting with his legs crossed on the couch and a cigar in his hand. They greeted each other and their bodygauds were gaurding the door.

There was a round table at the centee of the room, The Thakur brother's were opoosite to Mr.Oberoi. And the waiter offered them cocktails.

"Good day sir" Hardik starts and he nodded. "It will be Thakur if you tell me the reason for adding another partner in our project" He says puffing out smoke from his mouth.

"I want to be honest with you, Sir you know I respect you very much and I will always be in debt to you for your favors to my company in the early days and I want you to do one more favor, for my company's sake" Abhimanyu finishes with his secretary keeping the documents on the table and offering them to Mr.Oberoi.

The Thakur's and Oberoi's have a very friendly past.  They both have been collaborating projects since generations now. Mr.Oberoi is a elderly man who is soon going to hand his empire to his son and it's the reason why Abhimanyu is giving him so much respect, he deserves it.

Mr.Oberoi seemed white convincing because the risk if the project was getting devided and if the project is successful, the profit will increase in the long run. He gave a wicked smile to the brothers and took out his pen, signing the contract.

"You always convince me" Mr.Oberoi says and both the brothers smiled at each other.
"Bring Rajvansh in" Hardik says to his body guards and soon A middle aged man with snarly perfume enters the room.

"What is this is billion dollar room?" he jokes coming inside seeing the wealth sitting inside the room.

***

Ishita and Geetika were at the corner and Ishita was not in the mode for the 'party'. Saanvi came in with two glasses of tequila and offered to Ishita. She chuckles and shook her head. "What are you upset about bhabhi?" Saanvi asks sipping from the glass.

Ishita sucks a large breathe before speaking. "He does this every time! The priority has always been work. And this was not suppose to turn into such a big thing, we were arguing over a little matter at the house but he just couldn't apologize and finish it. It's always me who takes the effort and if he doesn't want to make it work this time then fine, I won't try either" Ishita says and Geetika and Saanvi looked at each other.

"Why were you both arguing in the house though?" Geetika asks Ishita rolls her eyes.
"It's a silly topic" she says looking away being embarrassed "But that's not the point I am angry at him. It's just it's always be who puts the effort into our relationship and sometimes it makes me feel like he doesn't even want us together" she says feeling a little emotional and anguish at the same time.

"Oh God, you know if you ever feel like this, you should talk it out with bhai" Saanvi said and Geetika nodded.
"That's right, talking to each other is always bettee than misunderstanding" Geetika says and Ishita sighs.

"That's what I am saying but he never wants to talk! I don't know what is with this man, he doesn't wanna talk he doesn't want to apologize, he just is" Ishita says tired and looking at both of their face.
Saanvi made a 'oops' expression and Geetika turned Ishita around.

There was the three of them with Abhimanyu stating at Ishita. "You guys should talk" Laksh says and everyone nodded. "Ishita can you please come to the back yard" Abhimanyu says and walks out of there. Ishita follows him without any word.

"That was hard to watch" Hardik said moving towards Geetika and sliding his hand on his waist. "Tell me about it" Saanvi says sipping away the last drip of alcohol.

Laksh raises his eyebrows seeing his wife getting high.
"May I offer you a refill'' Laksh offers her his hand in a prince like manner and Saanvi chuckles taking his hand "Sure" she says and they both walked away from there.

"What just happened?" Geetika asks and Hardik laughs at his siblings. "They are just dramatic" he says and Geetika nods "Ya!" She chuckles and looks at Hardik. "I really hope bhaiya and bhabhi work this out" she says and Hardik smiles at her hugging her from behind "You don't have to worry abiut that" he says soothing her muscles and Geetika smiled at the little message he was giving her.

"You guys come here" Saanvi waves and shouts at them and they both walked to them.

***

Abhimanyu enters the garden and the noises from inside calmed down, the music was muffled and it was a little chilly from inside. Ishita enters after him and stands behind him, his back facing her.

"Abhi-" before she could call him, Abhimanyu stopped her turning around. "No Isha, tell me" he says and Ishits just looks at him "I heard what you said back inside and I want you to know that I am extremely sorry for all the shit that went down. I guess I didn't realized it before and if you wouldn't have pointed it out today, I wouldn't have noticed for years" he says and steps towards her.

"I always thought that working hard and earning would be enough to raise a family and have a partner but it is a lot more and when it all started I wasn't prepared for it. I am sorry, I will be more considerate from now on and I want you to talk to me please I am willing to talk" he says in a pleading voice. His words were desperate and his eyes were apologizing to her.

"I am sorry too" she says hugs him and Abhimanyu sighs loudly embracing her "I kinda overreacted" she says and Abhimanyu stroked her hair "No, you are bound to react after holding it in for so long. I should be apologizing and I am sorry" he says with his voice cracking and Ishita chuckles looking up with her chin on his chest.

"I really grateful" she says and Abhimanyu chuckles bringing his lips to her forehead.
.
.
.
did you guys like it??

I am thinking about bringing the story to an end soon!

like and comment about your opinions :)

drink water, eat food and stay safe💘

thanks for reading <3