Part-19

Happiest Reading my lovelies<3333

Year 2013

Laksh Thakur and his 14 year old sister were coming back from their tuitions in the evening. Slow wind was blowing and the sky was Greg, the siblings were bickering with each other while the driver drove the car.

"Please bhai shut up" Reva said to her brother who was irritating the shit our of her right now. "I won't Reva. When I say that he is not good for you he is not and you are 14" he whisper yelled the last part.

"He is just a FRIEND" she shouted back but got a fierce look from him.

"Why can't you listen to me me for-" before Laksh could complete his sentence, a loud screeching hit their ears and the car took a 180 degree turn.

The lonely highway witnessed a loud car crash. The clouds roared and it started pouring rain. The car was emitting smoke and the driver had died at the moment. Laksh opened his eye groaning and looked towards his sister who's forehead and clothes were blood soaked. He weakly shook her and called out her name.

"Reva.." he merely whispered and her subconscious could hear him but her body was not co-operating. She nodded her head and Laksh looked around as a car stopped by.

He shouted with all his strength inside him "HELP" Three men came out and Laksh was brethaung heavily.
"Please.." he said as they came closer.

A hope lightening in his heart but it died when the two of them walked past him towards Reva..he was confused but he saw the face if the third person.

"Rajvir uncle" he whispered but that cruel man just stood there with a devilish smirk on his lips. "Take the girl" he said and the two men kept her inside the car leaving Laksh on his own.

According to Rajvir, he was sure that Laksh wouldn't be able to survive, he had lost a tin of blood and was helplessly laying on a in touched road.

The sixteen year old with all the courage in his body took out his cell phone to call his father.

__________________

Laksh was panting with sweat beds on his forehead. Saanvi woke up as she heard loud breathing next to her. She was shocked seeing this state of Laksh. She woke him up lightly "Laksh..wake up, it's fine it's just a dream" She whispered in his ears to calm him down while creasing his hair.

Laksh opened his eyes gasping. He sat on the bed with a jerk with his eyes wide open. Saanvi got him a glass if water and rubbed his back to bring him back to reality. "Laksh.." she said keeping the glass away. "Saanvi I has that dream again" he spoke looking at her with helplessness.

"Laksh stop carrying the guilt with you, it was not your fault and to be honest it was a miracle that you even cane out of it alive" she says hugging his lightly and Laksh nodded "I won't get peace until that Rajvir is in right place" he spoke hugging her back "He will be I know he will be punished for his wring doings" she said holding his cheeks.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" she said seeing he was in no mood for sleep. "Yes that would help" he replied smiling "Common let's go" they stood up wearing sweatshirts and walking out holding each other's hand.

_________________

Ishita was trying to get Ayaansh to sleep but he was in mood of playing "Chachu" he said to Ishita while pointing at the door and Ishita sighed. "Both of your Chachu and Chachi are asleep and your mumma also wants to sleep so sleep Ayaansh" she said laying him on the bed but he kept siting up as if there was some spring attached to him.