Part-28

Happy Reading you all<3

If you haven't studied reproduction in your school yet then skip the first part of the story cause its gonna be confusing.. if you are a  minor.

Don't say I didn't inform you.

Geetika was in the hospital room, her contractions were getting pain full every time.
She was laying on the bed and she had Ishita beside her. Hardik, Abhimanyu, Laksh and Saanvi were on their way from the office and Ayaansh was in the house with his nanny.

Geetika held the handle of the bed and Ishita kept her palm over her's. "Hold in their Geet, the doctor will be here to check on you once again" Ishita says and Geetika nodded. "God, bhabhi this us really painful" she says closing her eyes tightly.

"Yea, hold in there okay? I will call of the doctor again" Ishita said but Geetika held her arm "No don't leave me" she says squeezing her arm "Ok ok don't worry I am right here" Ishita says and took her her mobile phone from her purse.

Hardik' assistant was right outside the room so she called him to call a nurse. The door of the hospital room swung and entered Hardik with a force and throwing his suitcase on the couch, he walked towards Geetika.

"Hie beautiful, how are you doing in there?" he says creasing her hair and Geetika smiled at him. "Hey-" she got cut off due to the severe pain and held his hand, Hardik rubbed her back.

The door opened again and the doctor entered. He inspected Geetika's contractions and announced that she was ready to give birth. "Now before we get into the ER and while you are still conscious, I will ask you once again, you wanna give birth naturally am I right?" he asks and Geetika nodded. "And hopefully there will be no difficulties but if there is any, you want your husband to make the final decision right?" He confirm once again and Geetika nodded.

"Yes doctor, you're right" Geetika says and smiles at everyone and the doctor nodded "Get the ER ready, we will be delivering the baby in fifteen minutes" The doctor says to his sub ordinates and they nodded taking Geetika to the Surgery room.

***

Ishita and Hardik waited outside "Aren't you going in?" Ishita asked him and he looked a little nervous "I don't know should I??" he asks anxiously "Hardik, your wife needs you so I think you should" she says smiling and patting his back "It will fine, just be there and support her okay?" she says and he nodded his head.

"Okay thanks bhabhi" he says an goes in. Ishita sat on the waiting room and saw Abhimanyu with Laksh and Saanvi walking towards her.
"Hey" they say to her and Ishita smiled "They just took Geetika inside, she will be fine" she says and the three of them sat next to her sighing.

"What's with the gloomy atmosphere??" she says reading their faces. "Ahh, we couldn't convince the Colombians to negotiate with us, now either we will have to inccur less profit than we expected or decline their deal" Saanvi says rubbing her face.

"Yes, it's a tough deal to crack" Laksh continued and Ishita nodded "Why don't you guys go home, get fresh eat something and then come back?" She says looking at their tiring faces "Na it's okay I am good" Abhimanyu said and then looks at Laksh and Saanvi "You guys should go" he says and they both shook their head.

"Fine then I will call the driver to get food for everyone" she says taking out her phone.

***

It was evening now, it had rained a little before so the sky turned the shade of purple. Sun was setting and windy air was blowing outside. Geetika was holding a little baby boy wrapped in a white blanket. His eyes were closed and everyone around her was patiently looking at the baby, waiting for him to open his eyes.

"Why is he still sleeping?" Saanvi asked and Ishita chuckled "New born babies tend to sleep for many hours" She says and Saanvi made a face "Oh well tell me when he wakes up so I can hold him" she says going back to the couch and scrolling through her phone.

"He is so cute!!" Laksh says taking his pictures and Hardik took away his phone from him "Stop disturbing my wife and my baby, go away" he says pushing him but Laksh defended himself.
"Hardik stop pushing him" Geetika said and Laksh threw his few strands back showing sassiness.

Abhimanyu was quietly standing with Ishita and she suddenly slidded his hands into her waist "Let's have another baby na" he says whispering in her ears and Ishita giggled and pushed him away. "We heard that Bhaiya" Laksh says giving him a smirk but Abhimanyu ignored it.

"Then help me convince her" he says holding Ishita again. "I already have a two year old and a big 32 year old baby" Ishita says pulling his cheeks and he frowned his eyebrows. "No fair" he says and she shut him quite.
.
.
.
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

new baby :)

and guys please give me names suggestions😭

Thank you for reading <3!