Part-3

Happy Reading!!!

At the garden of Thakur household.

Ishita was doing her gardening and Geetika was mixing the spices to make the pickle. Laksh was playing Ayaansh who was really happy that he has his chahu's company they were goofing around and running around the garden. The maid entered the garden and informed that lunch was ready.

Ishita nodded and removed her gardening accessories.
Geetika and Ishita were housemakers while Saanvi use to work in the company. The afternoon lunch was prepared by the workers and Ishita and Saanvi only cooked breakfast and Dinner.
Their parents were free now that Gautam has taken his retirement from the company. They both started going to trips abroad to enjoy their time together and were home a little less now, and when they were, they would go to their high class parties, they were basically just enjoying life now after settling their kids in their life.

Geetika got up and washed her hands and they all walked inside. Ishita went through the lunch boxes of her husband and Hardik once again. She checked if everything was packed and then gave the bag of much boxes to the servant who's duty was to take their lunch boxes to their company durning afternoon.

The ladies including their parents in-law and Laksh sat on the dinning table and ate their food, only Ayaansh's babbling voices were heard as Ishita was feeding him rice and lentil.

__________

The evening fell soon and everyone was in their respective rooms. Ishita was sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone and breastfeeding her son Ayaansh. She heard the door click and her husband entered. She frowned..why is he home early today? She asked herself.

"Aap etni jaldi...sab theek hai na?" She asked keeping her phone asked and he nodded going inside the closet not shutting the door and removing his coat.

"The CCTV footage of the highway has arrived. There was a car that entered the the street before Laksh's car and left the street after him car left...we looked at it's number plate and the police is trying to find it now" he walked towards Ishita and she smiled at him.

"Don't worry...they will find it" she said as he sat on the bed next to her. Feeling someone's presence, Ayaansh looked up and saw his father. He let go of Ishita and stretched his arms towards Abhimanyu who took him in his arms. While she adjusted her clothes.

"Hello Ayaan! Did you miss me??" He said and Ayaansh squeaked jumping up and down on his lap and clapping his hands. Which made Abhimanyu smile grow.

Ishita smiled at them. Then Abhimanyu looked at her while Ayaansh played with his little beard.
"Isha..I am not worried about that, I really don't want Laksh to end up in trouble, he is very young and just got married a year ago...I really don't want him to ruin his life" he said feeling defeat in front of his wife.

Ishita scooted near him and kept her hand around his shoulder.

"I know. And he will not, Laksh didn't do it on purpose nothing wrong will happen to him" she spoke with a soft voice while Abhimanyu stared at the floor.

Ayaansh wiggled in his hold and on getting the clue, Abhimanyu set him free on the floor.

He turned to Ishita and hugged her, his hands went to her wait and his chin on her neck. "I am sacred" he whispered and Ishita hugged him back creasing his hair.

"Don't be, I am here with you" she said softly as if talking to a child. Abhimanyu nodded and pulled back kissing her forehead. "I love you so much" he said and Ishita giggled.

"Me too...now let go I need to go downstairs and cook dinner" she said and Abhimanyu nodded pulling back. She took Ayaansh in her arms and left to go down.

At Hardik and Geetika's room.

Hardik entered his room and Geetika looked up from the paper she was writing in.
"Ohk what happened?" She said shutting her notebook and Hardik chuckled.

"Nothing, why do you think something happened?" He said taking off his coat and pouring himself a glass of water from the night stand.

"Then why are you home early?" she said and Hardik sighed moving near her.

"Batao aab apni biwi ko dekhne ke liye mein ghar bhi nahi aa sakta?" He said and Geetika chuckled.

"Alright Mr.Thakur now stop with these sweet talks of yours...what happened about Laksh's case?" She said hoping to listen some good news. And Hardik's phone buzzed saying he got a new message.

"Wait a minute love" he said taking out his phone it was a message from their lawyers.

He smiler widely and huhhed Geetika "GEETT. We found the owner of the car who went in the street before Laksh's car and left after he left the road" he said and Geetika smiled widely. "That's amazing Hardik! We can prove now that Laksh is innocent!! Go and tell Bhaiya about it" she said and Hardik nodded locking her lips with his and walking toward his brother's room. Geetika also went down to cook dinner.

Hardik entered the room and it was empty, he thought of checking the wash room but it was also empty.
He figured Abhimanyu might be downstairs. So he went to his room to freshen up and then go down to talk about it to everyone.

At the living room

Abhimanyu and Laksh looked after Ayaansh and Saanvi was sitting in the sofa typing in her laptop doing some office work, she has to give this very important presentation tomorrow and without Laksh being around the office, all the burden in on her.

Ishita was in the kitchen and soon Geetika also joined her.
"Bhabhi what are we making today?" Geetika asked as she saw Ishita cut the vegetables.

"I went through the vegetables in the fridge and decided to make kofta I am cutting the vegetables for it can you please make dal?
She spoke polity and Geetika nodded "Sure!" She said.

They both have built a very strong bond in these years, Ishita use to feel lonely in her first year of marriage but when Geetika came along they both became like best friends, she use to talk about their colage times school crushes and gossip about trending news while doing household chores.

Dinner table

The dinner was ready and the dishes were at the table, everyone sat on their respective seats and started eating when Hardik dropped the bomb.

"I got a message from our lawyers, they found the adress of the owner of the car" he said and everyone was happy at this news.

"That's good, when is Sharma going there?" Abhimanyu asked and Hardik hesitated a bit. "Moments later k got another message, it was the ACP this time, he said that the address was of a car service company and they are trying their best to find who rented the car on that very night" he said and Abhimanyu's anger raged.

"Damn it" he spoke is a harsh voice and Ayaansh who was beside him in his mother's arms flinched and his lower lip shivered.

"Oh baby don't cry shh, it's alright" Ishita said cooing him as he clings to her more.

He cries out loud and Abhimanyu looked at him with concerns.

"Ayaansh look what I brought, its your favorite toy!!" Laksh said as he quickly grabbed his toy from the sofa where he was playing earlier.

Ayaansh looked up from his mother's arms and smiled widely forgetting his tears and playing with the toys.
Abhimanyu creased his cheeks to calm him and kept feeding him in between, making it easier for Ishita to handle him and eat her food.
.
.
.
That's ittt. Stay tuned for the next part ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Thanks for reading!!