Part-9

Happy Reading!!

The brothers accompanied with Saanvi were sitting outside the stable and having tea and toast. The slow wind and light sunrays were calming showing it was a perfect weather to do outdoor sports. Geetiks and Ishita walked to them.

"Woah where are you going?"  Asked Laksh when he saw his sister in laws all dressed up. Geetika wore a summer dress with a slit on the left leg and white heels. Ishita wore a two piece outfit with a black full sleeves high neck and a brown skirt with black heel boots.

Ishuta chukcled "We have an appointment at salon and Geetika wants a new tattoo" Saanvi dropped her sandwich

"No bhabhi you promised me we will get one together!" She whined and Geetika sighed "Yes yes we will but I want another one..see I have it saved in gallery' he took out her phone and showed them.

It was just a simple text "PEACE" written on the chest. It looked clam and sober. Everyone approved it.

"Abhi..look after Ayaansh okay? He is with his babysitter but keep a check" Ishita said and he nodded "He is my son too you know" he said mockingly and Hardik hissed at his words.

"Bad one bhai" he whispered to him and a smack landed on Abhimanyu's head "You don't even know his babysitter's name!" She said and he just smiled embarrassed

"Bye bhabhi have fun! Your driver have arrived" said Laksh and the ladies left leaving Saanvi with the brothers. She enjoyed it, and horse riding was one of her many hobbies.

As Geetika and Ishita got on the car, Hardik stood up going towards his horse and bonding with him for a few minutes before hoping on him and taking it towards the jungle. Followed by his siblings.

______

Ishita and Geetika were at the salon relaxing and getting their nails done. The workers working there were gossiping about their regular client but one of them had the attention of the Thakur Ladies.

"The Rawat's are having the wedding for their daughter on next weekend" said one of the girls working on them.

Ishita looked towards Geetika and she was already looking at her. "Yes, after her first failed marriage she is left with two kids and now she is getting married again" responded the other girl.