Part-10

Happy Reading!!

Meeting Room, Thakur Co-operation

Abhimanyu was sitting at the head chair of the conference table with Laksh at his right and Saanvi at his left. Hardik was not involved in his beacuse he handles the Thakur Enterprises. The three of them present were very furious and waiting for the Malhotra's to arrive. Their assistants were working on the laptops trying to catch everyone every possible news about them.

"Sir, the Rawat's daughter is getting married" Abhimanyu's P.A. said and everyone frowned in the room. He heard himsekf and then clarified his statement again. "I meant, it is her second marriage and she ja getting married to Malhotra's eldest son" he finished off this time and passed them the laptop.

Laksh scrolled down and it saw a article from one of the celebrity news website. Kushi Rawat getting married to Harman Malhotra.

"This can't be. They won't fire off a deal with is because of this stupid wedding...would they?" Saanvi asked and Laksh looked over to Abhimanyu. "What if they are shifting their deal? Stealing our plan and then working with the Rawats?" Laksh said and Abhimanyu realized.

"Oh fuck" he whispered and stood up from his seat boutting his coat. "what's wrong bhaiya?" Laksh asked by Abhimanyu ignored him talking to his secretary.

"Did we legalize the documents and blue prints of the harbor project?" he asked and his secretary shook his head. Saanvi and Laksh knew what was going on their brother's mind.

"Shit. No" Saanvi said and dialed someone's phone.

"Ravi, please tell me we booked the realtor under our company's name" she said and then slumed her face hearing a negative response.

"So it's all gone? They took our builder and out blueprints?" Laksh said and everyone in the room went silent. "You go and apply our name for the legal owner for those blueprints and I will contact my lawyer right away" Abhimanyu said to his secretary and went on his phone.

"I don't think so the Malhotra's will be coming for the meeting anymore" Laksh said scrolling down the laptop.

Abhimanyu and Saanvi gathered around him
"Rawat's and Malhotra's launch a new project in partnership to re-organize the harbor side coal factories and improve the qualities of the workers"

Read the heading of the article. Abhimanyu ran a hand through his hair and Saanvi sat on her chair not believing her eyes. "God they are gonna pay for this" she said crushing the bottle of water in her hand and everyone in the room got chills.

"Sir the Malhotra's are impossible to reach and they are not accepting our calls" Laksh's assistant said and he sighed throwing his head back. "What should we do now?" He whispered and sat on his seat.

"Damn we had already done the advance payment for the supplies" Abhimanyu remembered and kept his hand on his frowned forehead. "Oh god! They robbed us too" Saanvi said shouting.

Everyone in the room was silent. "Is isn't over yet. They want to play dirty, we will show them dirty game" Abhimanyu said and sat back on his head chair.

"Call our legal team. We are gonna have a meeting and also bring information about all the bussiness we did with Malhotra's....I won't let them go off easy" he said and everyone went back to work, calls, typing on their laptops collecting the stuff he demanded for.

"Bhaiya what's on your mind?" Asked Laksh with a lot of questions ahead.

"Malhotra must think that he is wise but the problem here is, he is extra wise. You see one can also call him a narcissistic, he is too involved in himself and the little games he plan that he forgets to check the people around him" he poured himself a glass of water.

"Every meeting of ours. The first to the last. Is recorded by the typist word to word. And it is done with permission of the individual, I am sure he must have not read the full detail of the contract he singed with our company which lead him to take such a foolish step" he drinks a sip of it and smiles cockily.

"Now we can either take him to court and play dirty with him or just send him a warning and save his ass...but you know what I actually thought he was nice, and he broke my trust so I am not gonna let him get over with it so easily" he finished drinking the rest of his water and waving at the lawyers who just arrived at the conference room.

At Thakur House

Ishita was trying to get Ayaansh to sleep while Geet helped the workers chop the veggies for the dinner and help them in preparing it.

"Ayaansh sleep now or I swear to god I won't feed you" Ishita said now frustated at her countless tries to get the little devil to sleep.

Geetika laughed at her "Wow bhabhi, I never knew you had this side of yours..and please don't starve him" she said a little scared at her last words. Ishita chuckled "Well being a mother brings out a lot of you, and no I won't starve him you just gotta give them little scare so they listen to you" she said sitting beside her and watching as Ayaansh again ran away from her.

He was running and babbling stuff, for a one year and two months, he is a very quick learner. He has learnt saying "mamma" and occasionally he would shout "papa" and other than that he doesn't speak much and just shouts. But he understands what others are saying to him. If his grandmother says to him to her phone from the table, he follows her order as a good kid and he also accompanies his grandfather to his evening walks sometimes.

Ishita and Geetika got mingeled in their own talks and were getting up from the couch as their work wad finished when they heard Ayaansh let out cry. He shouted and was crying loudly.

This caught everyone's attention and Ishita ran towards the direction she heard the voice from. Geetika followed her and upon hearing Ayaansh cry, his grand parents also came downstairs. The cries were coming from guest living room area.

Ayaansh was sitting under a table and a flower vase was sitting next to him. Ishita ran towards him and pulled him away from the mess. She checked him for injuries while he pushed himself furyher to his mother's embrace. She noticed a bump on the head. "What happened? Is he okay?" His grandmother asked as she stood in front of the mother son duo with a wotried face.

"Ya, I guess he knocked down the flower vase or mahbe bumped his head on the table and it just fell down...he had a bump on his head tho" Geetika said patting his hair while Ishita tried to stop him from crying.

"Ishita take him to kitchen and put some warmth on his bump to press it down" his grandfather and she nodded taking him to the kitchen.

Geetika turned in the gas kept a pan on it and let it get hot for a few minutes before taking a cotton cloth and pressing it upon the pan and then to Ayaansh's head. He would hiss and cry and fumble and Ishita tried to make him calm down and blow over his injury so that he would feel less pain.

He cried and his throat was literally dry from all the shouting. "Okay ok, Ayaan its done ok? Chachi won't do it again common let's go and eat biscuits" she said giving him his favorite biscuit so he forgets about him pain and plays with his food, which is exactly what happened.
.
.
.
You all meri bua aa rahi hai😭 for 15 days🙂

How was the storyyy??
Thanks for reading!!