Part-24

Happy Reading!!!<3

~The next day~

Everyone was gathered around the living room discussing their respective topics. Abhimanyu was with Hardik discussing about the planning and conditions of the deal that are gonna offer the Rajvansh's.

Ishita and Saanvi were having tea and discussing about tonight's party. They both have been waiting for an outing so bad. As they were always occupied with their work, it will be a nice event to meet their or their husband's business friend.

After all they had connections all over the industry but also, they were just business- friendships.

Laksh and Geetika were busy gossiping on their own.

"Hardik run me over the plan for tonight again" Abhimanyu said to him taking a sip from his coffee. "Yes, firstly you and Ishita bhabhi will be leaving for the event followed by Geetika and I and then Laksh with Saanvi. The Rajvansh's are expected to arrive by 8:30. They will be there before us which gives shortens our time but we will try to convince them. Our managers will be present there before us and we can surely take Mr.Rajvansh away for a minute and talk him into the deal" Hardik finished.

"Sounds great. I hope you have collected all the necessary documents" Abhimanyu replied and Hardik nodded. "Ahh work again, at least stop working on a day out" Geetika said coming towards them and they both chuckled. "We can't, this deal needs to be finalized" Hardik spoke and Geetika gave him a apologetic smile.

"Bhaiya, bhabhi was looking for you. She went in your room" Geetika says and Abhimanyu nodded getting up and walking towards their room.

***

Ishita entered the room and saw a pile of clothes on the bed, she started folding up the laundry. She started humming a song to pass her time and it was..not so pleasant.

Abhimanyu entered inside and walked up to Ishita whose back was facing him. He hugged her from behind and Ishita smiled, her ears getting red like a teenage girl.

"What are you doing?" he whispered in her ears and Ishita got goosebumps. "Folding your clothes for you, your majesty" She replied sarcastically.

Abhimanyu snored at her remark. He pulled the clothes away from her hands and turned her around making her collide with his chest.
Ishita widen her eyes.

"What are you doing? I just folded it" she says and Abhimanyu didn't gave any expressions. "One moment you are complaining about doing my work and when I try to take it away from you, you are still complaing" he says raising his eyebrows.

Ishita opened her mouth to reply "I-" but she was cut off in between. "Nope. I don't want to listen to you, you are not bounded to do any of my work if you don't want to. We have workers all over the house they can do it" he says letting go of her waist which he was holding and Ishita felt the warmth go away.

"Hey I was kiding let me do it" Ishita says. He knows she was kidding and she does this for fun and to tease him but Abhimanyu wants to tease her back today.

"Common now you know I was joking" She said holding his arms and Abhimanyu looked at her and smiled internally.

"Come here then" He picked her up with a wicked smile and Ishita gasped. "What-" she was too startled to speak and Abhimanyu smirked at the thought.

"It's been so long since we have had the whole day to ourselves. Ayaansh is also with your parents and won't return until tomorrow. I think we should utilize this time" he says with a playful look and carried Ishita to the bed.

***

Laksh and Saanvi were in the garden outside where Laksh was looking at the different flowers and Saanvi looking at him look at flowers.

He very carefully picked different flowers of various colors and tied them together with a price of cloth. He walked towards her with a huge smile and forwarded the little bouquet to Saanvi who was standing with her arms folded to her Che's and staring under the shed.

"What is this?" she asked taking the flowers from his hands and removing her rayban shades. "I made a flower bouqet for you" he said pointing at the flowers and gave her name for each one of them.

Saanvi stared at him with astonishment. Saanvi comes from a family where showing affection to each other physically is not 'their thing'. Growing up, she was not the really emotionally attached to any person but rather to materialistic things. And how could one blame her for this if her up bring was done in such manner. She was not a emotionally open person but always respectful of other's feelings.

And now since she has starts developing feelings for Laksh, she feels joyment in every little moment. Like this one where he picked out the most gorgeous flowers for her.
She smiler at him heartly and pulled his closer. Laksh hugged her back and pecked her head.

"Let's go in. It's getting hot here" he said taking her hand and walking inside.
.
.
.
11 grade sucks you all😭

anywaysssss

stay hydrated, take care and eat food💘

Thanks for reading <3