Part-21

Happy Reading <33

The men entered the living room with heaving breathes and the scene in front of them was quite..cute.

Ishita was standing with her one hand kept on her hip and staring at Ayaansh and Saanvi who were standing in the corner of the room. Geetika was just sitting there and enjoying the view.

"What happened Isha?" Abhimanyu asked tucking his gun to the back of his pants. "Look what a mess your son has created" she said pointing at the broker glass which was shattered at the center of the room. "How did it happen?" Hardik asked this time. "It was my fault, Ayaansh and I werw playing in and he knocked over the vase" Saanvi spoke looking apologetic.

"Are you alright?" Laksh said asking for injuries as he walked near to her circling the shattered glass on the floor. "Yes I am fine" she spoke. "It's not your fault Saanvi, kids make messes all the time so don't blame yourself" Ishita said picking up the bigger pieces of glass.

Seeing her Ayaansh scorched down in his knees "Ayaan NO" Abhimanyu shouted holding him up and it gave everyone a scare. "I will bring the broom" Geetika said and waked away. "Is he fine?" Ishita asked Abhimanyu who was checking for any cuts in Ayaansh's little body.

"Yes, thank god" he spoke and Ishita nodded. Geetika brought the broom and stood next to Hardik "Were you drinking?" she asked and he frowned "What no" he said shrugging, Geetika got near him and sniffed him "Liar, yes you were drinking" she spoke and Hardik stuttered.

"Bhai started it" Hardik said throwing Abhimanyu under the bus and everyone looked towards Abhimanyu, Ishita sniffed him too "Haww don't touch my kid after dinking" she said talking Ayaansh away from his hold "Our kid" he spoke and Ishita shook her head "Really? that's what matters right now?" she spoke and they heard a chuckle from the corner of the room.

It was Laksh and Saanvi who were enjoying the scene in front of them. "Saanvi has no problem with Laksh drinking then do you?" Hardik said pointing it out and everyone made a face. 'Bad one' Abhimanyu mouthed it to him.

"Well then you should have thought of that before you married me" Saanvi said keeping the broom on the floor and walking out "Oh and you are sleeping on the couch today" she said while walking upstairs to their room.

Eveeyone laughed "I hate you all" Hardik said and ran behind Geetika "Geet babe I didn't mean that" he spoke and soon they were out of sight. "Abhi bhai you are lucky to have a wife like Ishita bhabhi" Laksh said scoting his hand on Saanvi's waist.

"Hm but he never realizes it" Ishita whispers to Laksh and Saanvi and they all laughed.
Abhimanyu couched "I am right here" he spoke gaining their attention "Here take Ayaansh to his crib I will come after cleaning this mess" she said handing his Ayaansh and he nodded "And try not to drink" she added a mockery to tease him and Abhimanyu chuckled understanding it quite well.

"I will help you bhabhi" Saanvi spoke and they started cleaning. Laksh brought a trash bag and they tossed the glass in it discarding the edgy and pointy glass.

"You guys should leave I will switch the lights off" Ishita said and they nodded "Good night bhabhi" they said in unison and Ishita nodded "Good night!" she spoke smiling and went to the kitchen. 

***

Geetika entered the room and sat on the floor going through her phone. "Geettt I am so sorry I didn't mean it in that way" Hardik spoke coming inside the room and shutting the door, his eyes frowned seeing Geetika sitting on the floor.

"Look this crib is so cute" she said grinning and Hardik frowned sitting next to her on the floor "I am sorry" he said taking the phone from her hand "Ah it's okay I was just joking" she said waving hee hand in the air and Hardik raised his eyebrows.

"You literally scared the shit out of me and.." He started but Geetika shut him up "Don't swear in front of our kid" she said covering her womb as if its the baby's ears.

Hardik was left speechless but she laughed seeing her reaction. The mood swings have started to kick in Geetika and they were having a great side effects on Hardik.

"God I love you" he spoke looking at her happy face and Geetika smiled even more, if it was possible "I love you more" she replied and he chuckled "I would have to debate you on that" he said pulling her closer and making her sit on his lap and kissing her lips lightly. Geetika giggled and circled her hands around his neck and kissing him gently on his soft lips.

****

"I am so happy for Geet Bhabhi and Hardik bhaiya" Saanvi said hopping on the bed after doing her night routine and changing into comfortable clothes she sat next to Laksh who was busy in reading his book, he shut the book and kept it aside removing his spectacles that were on his nose bridge.
"Me too, soon there will be two babies in the house"

Saanvi nodded covering herself with the duvet "Speaking of which when will be go back to India? I am getting home sick now" she spoke and Laksh smiled "Soon, bhaiya was telling that the police will catch him in a few days, he has not left India and the people he is living with are money hungry" Laksh said not speaking his name as it does no good than fill venom inside him.

"Hmm good night now" she said kissing his cheek and  sleeping  "Good night" he spoke switching the lamp and sleeping.

After a few minutes, Laksh couldn't find any sleep, he was just tossing around the bed and he looked over at Saanvi who's back was facing him maing him believe that she was asleep.

On the other side, Saanvi was wide awake, her thoughts not allowing her to sleep. She sensed that Laksh was awake too from his turning and tossing. When she felt the lights switched on, she sat on the bed and looked over at his side. "I am sorry did I wake you up?" Lalsh asked and Saanvi shook her head.

"No I am..not able to sleep" she spoke and he nodded "Nor am I" he said taking a glass of water and drinking it.

They sat like that for ten minutes when Laksh finally spoke "Alright we both are thinking it so I am gonna say it" he started and Saanvi looked towards him.

"Saanvi I want you to know that just because Geetika bhabhi is pregnant it puts no pressure on you and I assure you my mother will not force you to have a child too. It is your desicion to make anf I will respect whatever desicion you make" he spoke with his chest panting from all the speaking Saanvi sighed and smiled lightly.

"I know Laksh, I know you or your family will never pressure me to having kids and I am really thank full for your...respectful words" she spoke and Laksh scoffed "None sense you shouldn't be thanking me for basic human rights" he spoke and Saanvi smiled. This is what got Saanvi to fall in love with this man. He is a true gentleman who respects your privacy and rights and no matter what, he won't let anything harm you.

"I love you Laksh Thakur" she said pulling his closer and Laksh smirked "I love you too" devoring her in a lustful kiss.
.
.
.
how was it???? I hope you guys liked it :)

eat, drink water and take care💗

And thanks for reading <3