Part-2

Happyyyy Reading.

At breakfast table

Ishita set the table and her devranis ( husband's younger brother's wife) brought the serving bowls filled with food and kept it on the table.
She kept the baby seat near the table and pulled Ayaansh from running around the living room and made him sit at his place. Abhimanyu came down his coat in his hands, as usual he was wearing three piece suit.

He walked to the table and kissed Ayaansh on the cheeks earning a giggle from him excited to see his father and wished his parents good morning. They waited for the younger brothers to come down to start the breakfast.

"You all should begin eating your food, Laksh came to visit Hardik today morning and they are discussing something in our room" said Geetika and Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows.

"Yeh Bache bhi na Pata nahi kya kya karte rehte hai, chalo chodo hum log khana shuru karte hai" their mother said and they all starter eatibg their food, expect Ayaansh who was playing with his food earning glares from Ishita.

She walked to him and pulled out the roti from his hand which he was using as a airplan. "stop playing with food Ayaan" she said to him and he sulked his face as if understanding her words
"Common I will feed you" she pulled a chair near his baby seat and started giving him small small bites of roti dipped in dal as well eating herself.

At Hardik and Geetika's room

"Bhaiya I am telling you there is something fishy about it. I swear to God. It was like I was driving one minute and another minute she jumped in front of my car as if she was already waiting for my arrival" he said to Hardik who was sitting in his sofa and seeing his brother pace around the room.

"Laksh...sit down and be calm bhaiya and I and our lawyers are trying our best to figure out the situation" he said keeping his hand over Laksh's hand.

Laksh sighed and nodded "But bhai promise me you would at least suggest this thing to them" he said and Hardik nodded.

"Trust me Laksh..and please don't leave the house for a few days" Hardik said and Laksh nodded.

"Let's go down now and have some breakfast, I need to go and visit the lawyers also" he said and they both walked down strais to see everyone have already started their breakfast.

They sat down on their respective seats after wishing good morning to their parents and served themselves.

After breakfast, Abhimanyu and Hardik were ready to leave for their office and standing at the door of their house waiting for their mother.

Damini came with a silver tray in her hand. It was like a ritual in their family, whenever men or women go out to their work in the morning, their mother would apply tikka on their forehead and give them parsad
The boys gladly accepted it and touched their mother feet before leaving

Ishita was cleaning the table with the help of the workers and Geetika was looking after Ayaansh, Saanvi was in her office attire ready to leave when Damini did the same ritual with her. She left and Laksh was on the couch watching Ayaansh's moments.

"Bhabhi...all he does is sleep eat and play" he said looking at Ishita and she laughed looking at Laksh. She walked towards him standing behind him on the sofa he was sitting on.

"Because he is a kid Laksh, in two-three years he will start going to school then after a few years he will also sulk like you" she said to him and Laksh huffed.

"I am going out to do some gardening and sow some new plants, do you want to join?" She said to him to distract his mind from all the thinking and he nodded cheerfully.

"Good then grab Ayaansh" she said putting him on baby duty.

"Geet you are not coming?" Laksh said, well basically Geetika is his elder brother's wife but she is younger than him in age so he calls her by her pet name like everyone else.

"I am...but I will not be gardening, I have put mirchi ka achar so you out I will grab some ingredients and come outside" she said and Laksh nodded making an 'O' face.

It would be a nice experience for him to see what his great bhabhi's do at home all day...it must be tiring he thought to himself.

The older Thakurs were in the living room, Gautam reading the news paper and Damini talking to her friends on the phone. More like gossiping.

At Abhimanyu's office

Abhimanyu sat at the head of the conference table in his office and his brother Hardik beside him. They were here with the lawyers.

"Mr.Verma, I had a talk with Laksh this morning and he was kind of suggesting that this accident could be planned" Hardik said keeping his hand on the table and Abhimanyu frowned.

"What di you mean?" Abhimanyu said straightening his back and paying attention.

"He said that the route he was coming from is a very distant road and it was very silent when he was driving through it and the girl was actually entot handed, like no bag no vehicle and out of no where she jumped in front of his car as if waiting for him to arrive there" he finidhed it off and Abhimanyu nodded.

"It will be clear once we have the CCTV footage of the highway, the road he took is linked to the highway and when that road ends, it comes out on a highway so it will be clear who went in the road after him or before him" he spoke and the everyone nodded.

"Sir we have requested the video of the timing Laksh sir's car was there since last night, but the police department haven't sent it till now" he said and it made Abhimanyu sigh.

He took out his phone and dailed the ACP's number. He picked up in one ring.

"Good morning Abhimanyu sir...how did you remember me this early in the morning" he said in his extra sweet fake voice which made Abhimanyu chuckle.

"What's wrong Mr.Sharma are my men not giving you enough money to fulfill your desires?" He spoke in a angry voice and disgusted as he remembered how this filfthy man cheats on his wife every night.

"N-no sir there is no problem with that" he said in a scared voice

"So why the fuck is it taking you so long to send us the highway CCTV clip huh?? Do you want me to tell your wife about your hundreds of affairs?" He said through the phone and the ACP shivered.

"I am really sorry sir I don't know what's taking so long..I will send them footage latest by the afternoon" he said in trembling voice "You better" saying this he cut the call

"He will send the footage by the afternoon. Did you find out about the girl's family?" Abhimanyu said and his lawyers nodded taking out a file of information about her family and background.

"Sir it was a little Sus...like we didn't even have to do much digging, we found her parents so easily like they were waiting for us to in from them that their daughter has been caught in an accident" the lawyer spoke and Abhimanyu and Hardik go through the file.

"Laksh might be right" Abhimanyu whispered
"Have you taken care of the media?" Hardik spoke and they nodded.
"For now we have shut their mouth with money and paid all the hospital bills but they created a scene last night in the hospital, especially her father" Mr.Verma said and the brothers nodded.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading!!!