Epilogue

Part 1..???

HAPPY READING<33

(Before you all get confused. Ayaansh is now 14, which makes Hrithik 12.

Ishita and Abhimanyu now have 3 kids- Ayaansh, Divya  (9) and Aditiya(5).

Geetika and Hardik have 2 kids- Hrithik, and Neha (3)

Laksh and Saanvi also have 2- Siya(11) and Yug (5)

I am sorry if this creates confusion😭😭.)

Saanvi was standing in front of the couch in the living room. Her right hand on her hip and in her left hand she had 3 test papers.
One belonged to Aayansh, One belonged to Hrithik and the third one was Siya's.

"Mumma please, I won't happen again!!" Siya says with a sad voice "That's right chachi, it won't happen again" Hrithik says with puppy eyes. Saanvi shook her head "That's what you two said last time" she says with more strict tone "Choti Chachi, mein hu na! Why fear when Ayaansh is here? I will make sure these two kids study well for their next test paper, now can we go??" He says spalshing her with a cheesy smile and Saanvi frowns.

"These manipulative games won't work on me like they work on Isha bhabhi Ayaansh" she says and sighs "And your marks aren't very good either, do you want me to show this to your father?" Saanvi says raising her eyebrows and pointing at Ayaansh's test paper which had "12/30" written on it with bold red pen.

Ayaansh gulped and sat back "I was just saying" he says softly and Saanvi nods her head "Yea sure" she speaks and Geetika enters the room, carrying a 2 year old Neha in her arms "Arey, your scolding session isn't over yet?" Geetika asks making the kids chuckle and Saanvi annoyed "Bhabhi! Be strict. They barely take me seriously'' she says and Geetika chuckles.

Just then, Saanvi felt a little thug on her kurti, she looks down and saw Yug, looking at her with a cheeky smile "What did you do now?" She asks giving him a look. He looks towards the backyard and there came Divya, she was covered in mud. Her hair was soaking wet and her feet were clayed with soil which left prints on the floor as she walked inside.

Geetika and Saanvi gasped while the kids shared a laugh. "Oh my god Divya are you okay!!" Geetika asks as she hands Neha to her brother Hrithik and walks upto Divya. The poor girl looked traumatized. "Chachi...that Yug.." she says but was lost of words. Everyone went quite.

Ayaansh, Hrithik and Siya were of the same age group so they mostly has each other's back. Yug and Aditiya were the youngest and the most trouble makers so they always did their crimes together which left Divya alone. Siya always tried involving Divya and making her a part of everything they do but it was in Divya's nature. She always stayed out of people's business. Some said she is a big daddy's princess but she is just an introvert person.

"Shh, kids" Saanvi says and then everyone looks at Divya "I am going to kill gat little brat" Divya murmurs and runs across the living room towards Yug. He understood the situation and started running away to save his dear life from his elder sister.

Saanvi and Geetika tried calming them down but the situation was out of their control. The kids hyped them up more "Fight, fight, fight" the trio started shouting. Ishita came down while holding Aditiya and the scene in front of her looked like a WWE match.

She shouts "WHAT IS GOING ON!!!" And everyone goes quite. The trio sat straight and kept their heads down, Geetika and Saanvi were looking at Ishita with eyes pleading for help and Divya had now gotten the hold of Yug. The poor boy was smacked down to the floor and Divya sat on him "SAY SORRY TO ME" she yells at him and Ishita's eyes widened. Aditiya who was in her arms laughs at them.