Part-27

Happy Reading <33

Geetika was sitting in her room with Ishita beside her.
"Bhabhi, what would it feel like?" Geet asked Ishita, keeping a hand on her bump. Ishita looked at her and smiled "Well if I am being honest, it is scary. A person coming out of you and it is really painful but when you will hold the baby in your arms, it feels like all the pain was worth it" She said and Geetika chuckled.

"I am really excited!" she says.  Geetika is now fully pregnant, it's her eighth month and her bump is poking out cutely and the d-day might be any moment now. Everyone in the house is always on high alert near Geetika as her mood swings are on full rotation.

Last night she kicked Hardik out of the room because he didn't get her the samosa's she asked for. And in the morning she was next to his sofa on the deck, apologizing to him. Hardik liked it, dealing with hir wife's mood swings and fulfilling her wishes. To always wanted to be a father so he will get to spoil another mini person.

As a soon to be dad, he had already filled the future kid's nursery with toys and little onesies. Abhimanyu had to drag his younger brother out of baby's store while they were shopping for the nursery. And for Laksh, he will get another little fella to play with.

***

Dinner time

Everyone gathered around the dinning table and sat on their respective seats, Laksh came down but Saanvi was missing. "Laksh where is Saanvi?" Ishita asked handing out plates to everyone.

"I will take her food upstairs, she is busy with work" he says and Ishita nodded "Here serve her plate, a servant will take it" Geetika says giving him a dish.

"Common Geet, I get one in a hundred chance to feed my own wife and you want a servant to take her food to her?" he says and everyone looks at him "Are you team Laksh or not?" he asks again and Geetika chuckled "Sorry bro, go feed your wife" she says and Laksh smiles.

He serves a plate for two and walks away towards his and Saanvi's room.

Everyone else begun their food. Abhimanyu and Hardik were talking about work, Ishita was feeding Ayaansh and Geetika was busy in her own world.

"Hardik, I think we should talk to the board of directors. It will be beneficial for you when they vote for the president position next year" Abhimanyu says "I know bhai but it would come out as a weak point against me in front of Vikram" Hardik replied.

"What's going on?" Geetika finally asked.

(I haven't talked about it yet in the whole story so I guess it's time to clear things. As from the title you all know that the Thakur, i.e. the boy's side of family is portrayed as a royal family. All the siblings have their own business but their is also a family business that is managed by the board of directors and the boy and chosen as the CEO, presidents and vice presidents or Secretary of the business. Now, Abhimanyu being the eldest is the CEO so their is election in every three years in between the office where the board of directors chose the other ranks for the heirs. Now the heirs include the three boys and their cousins as well because it is a family business. And out of all their cousins, Vikram is always in competition with Hardik as they both are if same age. I hope I explained it well)

"We have decided to launch a new product and bhai think we should take the advice of the board of directors first but it will put me in a inferior position in front of Vikram" Hardik explained to Geetika and she nodded.

"I think he is right Hardik, you should ask for their advice or it will make a bad reputation of yours" Ishita says and Geetika nodded.
"But what if they declined it, my whole team worked really hard to make the finish product" he says worriedly.

"Don't worry about that, we can just ask for formalities sake and it's not like you will be asking for their permission, you just need their advice on the product" Abhimanyu says explaining it to him.

"Yea, that seems right. I will contact my secretary about it" he says and everyone weny back to eating their meal.

***

Laksh entered inside the room and saw Saanvi working on her laptop while sitting on the bed. He sighs and walks towards her, keeping the tray on the bed and sitting next to her.

"Saanvi, eat now" he says serving her food. "One sec, I need to review this presentation" she says going back to her screen.

Laksh took her laptop and kept it on the other side of the bed. Saanvi gasped "Heyyyy" she whined reaching for her laptop but Laksh's arms were too strong for her to cross him. She gave up and sat straight in front of him.

"That gym of yours is no good to me" she says and Laksh raided his eyebrows "Huh but you like it in bed" he says and Saanvi slapped his cheeks lightly. "Haww, have some shame" she says going back to  taking her plate and looking at the food.

"Looks good" she says and Laksh nodded. They both started eating and Laksh was being playful. He would take out chilly from his sabzi and put it in Saanvi's plate. She would whine and transfer it back to his, earning a line of chuckles from him.

"If it weren't for you built like a hulk, I would have taken you down you know" Saanvi says wipping her hands with a towel after they were done eating. "Yea sure" Laksh says sarcastically and Saanvi frowned. He walks out of the washroom after washing his hands and Saanvi follws him.

"I could!" she shouts and Laksh nods his head "Yea I believe you" he says sitting on his side of the bed. "I said I could!!" Saanvi whines again.

Their 'I could' and 'yea sure' went on for the rest of the night and it was all fun and play for Laksh until Saanvi pulled his hairs with too much force while he was unarmed. "That's cheating" he says "how?" Saanvi asks and he just shuts his mouth and rubs his head.

"It hurts you know" he says rubbing his head. Saanvi smiles and held his face, she kissed his head "You are now healed" she says as if she were a fairy and Laksh laughed "Yeah" he says and they both went back to their work.
.
.
.
How was it???

I am sorry for not updating for so long, my exams were going on and man it sucks!
Commerce is literally just cramping and accounts is too complicated.

Sigh* anyways. The story has had 27 chapters now!! it will soon be coming to an end :/

I will be publishing a new story though, a romantic one of course!

Anyways, share your thoughts about this chapter and vote for it(●´∀`●)

Thank you<33