Perseverance

Natalie's POV:

"Where are we?" Soap asked.

"Alejandro's safehouse. Gave me the location just in case." Ghost replied.

"Why didn't he tell me?"

"It was need to know."

"What if I needed to know-"

"Shh." I chuckled to myself at their banter, I'm glad they have each other. They kneeled down in front of the house, noticed the pressure plates.

"Pressure plates." Soap said.

"Alejandro rigged it." Ghost said.

"Smart bastard." I said as I smiled, I was proud of him.

Ghost shifted his gaze to a small window, "There." He tilted his head, motioning towards it.

Soap went first, followed by me, as Ghost was coming, he suddenly knelt on the small opening.

"Don't move." He quickly said, throwing his knife at the wall.

"Quien esta alli? (Who's there?)" A familiar voice asked.

"Rodolfo?" I asked.

"Natalie? Soap! Ghost!" He asked, coming from behind the wall. The moonlight shone onto his skin. "You're alive."

"Affirmative." Ghost said.

He ripped out the knife from the wall, "Good to see you, amigos."

"Igual, amigo. (Same, friend.)" Soap replied. I smiled, I thought it was cute how he tried to speak Spanish.

"Nice throw." Rodolfo said, handing the knife to Ghost. He didn't reply, he just took the knife. "Where were you guys?"

"On the run." Ghost said.

"I was on the run, they waited for me."

"Of course, no?" I nodded.

"No-" Soap began, but was quickly cut off by Ghost, "Yes. We're a team... All of us. This happened on my watch and I'll need help to fix it. No one fights alone."

"Why did Graves turn?" Rodolfo asked.

"We don't know." Soap said.

"Las Almas can corrupt anyone." I spoke.

"Not us."

"For now, General Shepherd, Laswell, and anyone else outside this room is considered a hostile. With one exception." Ghost said.

"Alejandro...?" Soap asked.

"We need him back."

"Come." Rodolfo led us to a small table, and turned on a light. There was a map on it with marked areas. "Graves is holding him here." He pointed to a prison on the map.

"His own personal black site prison." I said.

"My team is locked in there too."

"How do we get 'em back?" Soap asked.

"By breaking in." Ghost said.

"And that's why I love the Ghost."

"It's gonna take more than this." He said, motioning his hands towards the map. Rodolfo turned around, and walked towards a door. He opened the door, revealing a large shelf full of guns.

"It's well stocked."

I jogged into the armory room, "Alright." Ghost said as they walked into the small armory room where we picked out new guns.