6- The debriefing

Nobody's POV

We barely had time to put our stuff in our room until we were asked to go to the debriefing room.

"Hello Commander" says everyone

"Hello. You already know what your mission is, so let's go straight to the next point. Lieutenant Halstead, you will lead the operation again. So I'll let you agree on a plan of attack..." says the Commander

"Our target is in this building. It has about 30 armed men, three of whom never leave it. Our main objective will be to neutralize the thirty or so men without noises so with bare hands not to warn him of our surprise arrival. Our second objective will be to neutralize his bodyguards. We'll have to do it very quickly in 5 seconds. We'll be in a place they know better than we do. They'll have the advantage, but we'll have the surprise. Do you all understand?" Halstead asked.

"Yes, Lieutenant" Everyone replies.

"Ok. I'll be a sniper with Luke. Mike, Lucas, Clark, John, Steve and Ellie you'll be in a duet. Mike and Lucas, you'll go through the back. Clark and John, you'll go through the front with Steve and Ellie and then split up. Clark and John will search upstairs and Steve and Ellie will search the ground floor. Mike and Lucas will search the back." Halstead said.

"Understood Lieutenant"  Everyone answers.

"Let's go equip ourselves and go. We'll all be back safe." Halstead said.

Once prepared, they left in the helicopter.