16- Reunion 2

Jay's POV

First we stop at Chicago Med, where we have to get checked and pick up Will.We park in the parking lot, as close as possible to the entrance. Then we go into the hospital. I see Maggie directly and I go to see her. She's with April. When she sees me, they come and hug me. Then she asks me if everything is okay.

"Jayyyy, how long have you been back?" Maggie asks me.

"How are you?" April asks me.

"Yes I just came back and I'm fine. Nevertheless I need two services." I say

"I'm listening to you." Maggie said

"First, I'd have to have all my men checked out, and then you'd have to call Will." I told them

"No problem" Maggie tells me and she calls my brother.

Meanwhile, I'm calling my men.

"Lucas, Mike, Steve, Ellis, John, Clark and Luke come here." I tell them, and they come.

"Yes" They all answer.

"Since you're all injured, we've had first aid and we've traveled a lot, I'll leave you to have it examined." I tell them

But, Lieutenant, you're also hurt, and if I may say so, you're the one who's hurt the most. Especially since you didn't let yourself be treated." Lucas tells me. As soon as he says that, Maggie and April look at me shocked. While Will who has just arrived does not fail to lecture me.

"Jay, don't tell me you turned down medical care again." Will tells me from behind what surprised me.

"Technically I'm being treated. I loved to let you watch but you know the hospital charter... guys, go ahead!" I say and the boys go.

"I know I can't, that's why... hey Rhodes, you're free right now?" he says catching Dr Rhodes.

"Yes why? Oh hey Jay. How are you? Did you just come back?" Connor asks me

"I'm very-He's not well. He needs to get patched up." Will cuts me.

"All right, come with me," Connor said.

"Not without my dear brother. Oh and Maggie you can just tell the others they only have half an hour, like we don't have everyone." She looks at me confused. "They'll understand." I tell her, and I go.