Prologue

☆○----•°○°•----○☆

"Aadhya... your Baarat (wedding procession) is finally here." Some yelled through the hallway and following minutes, the sound of music, band got louder and louder.

Aadhya smiled widely, as she heard the noises coming from outside. "I can't wait to see it." She squealed in happiness but soon contained herself, looking at the makeup artist who was giving her a last minute touch up.

"I know I know, you're too happy Ms. Aadhya Malhotra, but just control yourself a little, you'll be soon married to the love of your life." She heard Tara, her best friend who was sitting on the bed behind her.

"I know right. I have always imagined this day coming true. I can't me more happy that I'm finally marrying Ahaan." She spoke, earning a chuckle from Tara.

"It's done, Aadhya." The makeup artist, Priya spoke finally looking into the mirror.

"Gosh, look at you. You're looking so beautiful." Priya added further.

"Why won't be She looking beautiful, Natural glow it is." Her sister-in-law, Aditi entered the room.

"Bhabhi..." Aadhya stood up and hugged her. Looking at Aadhya from head to toe, Aditi wiped out some kohl from the corner of her eyes and put tha behind her ears.

"May God protect you from all the evil eyes." She caressed her face and peeked her forehead.

"By the way, can I see outside." Aadhya requested. "No, don't you remember what Ahaan's Grandma said, you can't see him until you both walk through the aisle." Sighing, Aadhya nodded at her and settled on the couch.

"For how long I have to wait?" She asked, pouting.

"Almost an hour. There are a few rituals which are needed to be performed before the actual wedding starts." Aditi informed.

"Okay, I'll come later. Tara is here so tell her if you need something okay and don't come outside unless you're told to." Aditi pointed, earing a nod from her and looked at Tara who was busy chatting in her phone and Aditi exited the room, followed by Priya.

"Tara....put your phone down. Can't you give me attention for today at least." Aadhya whined and Tara immediately kept her phone aside and looked at her

"Sorry sorry. I thought you're busy for sometime." Tara immediately apologized.

"Wait....let's click your pictures." Tara suggested.

"But this Lehanga, it's too heavy and I don't want to get tired before my wedding."

"Okay okay Babba, I'll click your pictures while you're sitting on the couch. Just give some pose." Aadhya agreed and flaired her Lehanga when Tara started to click some pictures.

"Okay, it's enough now. Show me the pictures." Tara handed her phone to Aadhya.

"Ah, you see the light isn't perfect from this side and why this picture Is so blurred." Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment while looking at the pictures.