18. eighteen

☆---•°●°•---☆

Took me a week but the chapter if finally here. This is kind of filler chapter as a new angle is gonna start from here.

And apologies if you find this chapter boring because I did, a little bit.

But don't forget to vote and tell me your views about this in the comment section.

Happy reading ♡

"Did you give tickets to Maa and Papa. I should have done that but I forgot." Aayansh said through the screen.

"It's alright. I gave them aur is bahane unse milna bhi ho gya." Aadhya informed, glancing at the screen from her files.

(And I met them as well.)

"They were reluctant, specially Maa because Aditi bhabhi's date is near but I convinced them somehow." She chirped, earning a nod from him and moments of silence filled the air as Aadhya went through some files.

"When are you returning?" She asked, a while later after keeping her files aside and saw him a little astonished at her question.

"I just left in the morning, Tulip. Are you already missing me?" He raised his eyebrows, teasing her.

"No, it's not like that." She tried to deny his statement, shaking her head.

"Then how is it?" He questioned, sipping some water as she tried to come up with some excuse.

"See, look at this room. It is so big for one person so without you, it feels empty." She made up but only she knew that it was her heart which felt empty.

Going with him to office, coming back with him, working together at night, sleeping in his arms made her so comfortable with his presence that she didn't know his absence will be bugging her so much.

"Acchha?" He looked amused by her explanation.

(Really?)

"Haan and see, you made me so used to yourself by dropping me off to office, picking me up, staying with me whenever we're at home, that now it doesn't feel good in your absence." She further explained.

Nodding at her, Aayansh leaned closer to the screen.

"Tulip," His voice came out octave deeper which tingled her stomach and she felt as if he was present in his room, sitting beside her.

"Just accept that you're missing me." She chewed on her bottom lip, hearing his words. Indeed it was. One can lie to everyone around them but their own heart.

The feeling of emptiness and lack of warmth was evident the moment she stepped into the room after a hectic day. He wasn't there to hug her and wash all her tiredness away but this is what she have to deal with for two more days and only if she would have opened her heart, she'd be probably whining and sulking for staying away from him.

"Kya Hua? Kya sochne lag gyi?" His words brought her out from her thoughtland and she shook her head, smiling a little.

(What happened? What are you thinking?)

"So, are you missing me?" He asked and only he knew, how desperate he was to hear it from her because he's been missing her since he left for airport. He was himself surprised that how was he even able to live those 6 years in an unrequited love because if asked today, he won't even stay 6 days away from her.