11. eleven

☆---•°○°•---☆

This chapter have 3.7k words. No matter how short I tried to make it short, I couldn't. So take it as a compensation for updating late.

Anyways, Happy reading ♡

60+ votes and 25+ comments to unlock the next chapter.

Stretching her arms, Aadhya yawned before rubbing her eyes and sat straight on the bed

Stretching her arms, Aadhya yawned before rubbing her eyes and sat straight on the bed. She got startled the moment she opened her eyes.

"The hell." She exclaimed, keeping her hands on her chest and scanned the male figure standing beside her bed, who was none other than her dear husband.

"What the hell you're doing here?" She asked before inhaling a deep breath. Her voice came out as dry and hoarse because of the sleep.

"Good morning to you too, wifey." Aayansh nodded a little and pressed his lips into a thin line.

Hearing his deep voice after almost two days churned up her stomach but her eyes widened immediately and she pulled the duvet, lying on the bed, over her chest and held it tight till her neck.

"For how long you're here and what are you doing here at- She stopped and glanced at the wall clock before looking back at him.

"At 9 in the morning?"

"Half an hour."

Okay this man was here for last half an hour and I was fucking sleeping like a panda without the blanket over me and not to forget, I'm wearing a ducking tank top with nothing underneath. What a good fucking start to the morning.

Aayansh snapped his fingers in front of her face pulling her out of her head. The time she tilted her head to look at him, he was leaning too close to her, making her breath hitched.

She leaned herself back a little as Aayansh kept his hand on the other side of the bed.

"Maa asked me to wake you up but I had no heart to wake up this little Panda so I waited for you to wake up on your own." He mumbled, Tucking a lose hair strands behind her ear, making her breath hitched.

What's wrong with this man, early in the morning.

"Why are you here, this early?" Her voice came out as a mere dry whisper.

"To take my wife back." He blinked his eyes and nodded a little, confirming his statement before noticing her stiff posture and immediately retreated himself back and stood straight with his hands in the pocket of his pants.

This was the moment Aadhya noticed him wearing his usual suit.

Who the hell wears formals on weekends!!