29 twenty-nine

☆---•°○°•---☆

Here's the next chapter. I'm not sure how it turned out to be but I hope you'll like it ❤️

This shadi Wali track is stretched for too long and I want to end it soon, but you know, many things are happening along with this wedding so it's taking time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading ♡

Rubbing his eyes, Reyaan stretched his arms and finally opened his eyes. His back was aching a little, perks of sleeping on the couch last night. The room was nowhere to be called as tidy. It looked like a complete mess but a beautiful one.

His trance broke when Rithik, who was sleeping beside him on the couch stirred a little in the sleep.

Adjusting himself, he let the younger one sleep peacefully and looked on his left on the other couch, which was brought here in the middle of the night because Riya and Ishika refused to sleep in their own room.

Then on the floor, where two mattresses laid. Mahi and Samar on the one and Kirti and Dhruv on the other one. He watched as Mahi pulled the whole comforter on her side and letting out a groan, Samar pulled her and the comforter to himself.

Then he saw Kirti, slapping Dhruv's arm because the man was snoring, not enough to disturb everyone but enough for Kirti to hear.

Even though he was missing Aditi and The baby and these people were leaving no chance to make him feel alone but he was happy, since they were happy.

And looking in one corner where Vedanth and Shivam was laying made him feel a little better since he wasn't the only one feeling single. The phone in Shivam's lap made it evident that these two were watching a movie and probably slept in the middle of it.

Shaking his head, his eyes fell on the couple sleeping on the bed. He recalled how his grumpy best friend refused to allow anyone to the bed which could have been enough for 4 people and the fifth one would have adjusted with a little efforts.

Everyone in the night, after having dinner and followed by ice-cream sprawled in the same room and refused to go anywhere else because according to them, Ayansh's room was more comfortable which made Ayansh annoyed to no extent.

If it wasn't enough that they decided that they'd be sleeping in the same room as well because ese din hamesha nhi aate.

But the thin thread of his patience broke when Mahi suggested that the girls can sleep on the bed and the boys on the floor.

"Tum sab Bhaad me jakar so sakte ho, I don't give a damn but only me and my wife is sleeping on the bed."

(You all can go to hell...)

Those were his exact words- firm and stern and hearing his tone, no one argued because Ayansh Rajvanshi tolerating the fuss they were creating was already more than surprising but deep down, everyone knew he wasn't saying anything because Aadhya was enjoying everyone's company.

He glanced at his sister, who was sleeping peacefully in his best friend's arms. Never in his life Reyaan thought that Aadhya would get married to Ayansh and this man will be healing the parts he never broke.

With a smile spreading on his lips, he looked around and touched the table kept on his right.

And the next second, his phone buzzed with a call. Before looking at the screen, he pressed the volume key to turn off the ringtone and finally saw Aditi's name flashing on the screen.