32. thirty-two

☆---•°○°•---☆
I know it took me a little longer this time but as I said, I'm busy with college and my internals are starting soon so I have to study for that as well.

Thank you for waiting patiently for the updates.

Posting this chapter while my roommate is snoring loudly 🙂

Happy reading ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment♡
______________

"Ayansh,"

He Hummed in response as she called him while laying beside him. He had his laptop in his lap and was trying with one hand while the other one was wrapped around her meanwhile she kept her head on his chest.

"There's something I want to tell you." She informed him and lifted her head to look at him. He had his eyes focused on the screen while nodding his head.

"Haan bolo." She stared at him for a few minutes until he kept his laptop aside and finally looked at her, giving her all his attention.

(Yes?)

"What is it?" He raised his eyebrows, wrapping his another arm around her as well and pulled her a little closer.

She fidgeted with the fabric of his tee-shirt and sighed.

"I...I was thinking about Niyati bhabhi." He nodded at her while tucking a few hair strands behind her ears.

"I wish she would have told us earlier. She wouldn't have suffered so much but then, I understand it's too difficult to come out of a cycle." He let her speak without any interruption.

"I hope she finds her Happiness soon." Ayansh smiled at her words.

"She'll. I'll make sure that bastard never comes back in anyone's life." She smiled half heartedly and pulled herself back before sitting straight on the bed. There was something more she needed to tell him, which was bugging her to no end.

"Kya hua?" He asked and sat straight as well.

(What happened?)

"Actually in the morning when we were at my house," She started, inhaling a deep breath and picked up her phone.

She opened the text messages she received in the afternoon and handed it to him.

Ayansh furrowed his eyebrows at first but as soon as he read the texts, his face turned cold. The messages were left on read with no response from Aadhya's side.

There were a few more messages which she received in the evening.

"Aadhya, I'm really sorry for whatever happened but I really wants to talk to you. I won't bother you after this."

"Please can we meet and talk?

She anxiously stared at him as he read those messages. With a sigh, he kept the phone aside and looked at her. Maybe for the first time in last few months, she saw the fear and Unsurity in his eyes.

"Do you really want to meet him?" He asked, his heart thumping hard against his chest with the thought of her saying a yes..

No, he trusted her but then, he couldn't trust his fate. What is Ahaan said something which lead to differences between them and what if the worst possibility- That she'd Leave him for his younger brother- came true? Not like she loved him first.