36. thirty-six

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading

So, I won't say anything. Padh lo chapter.

And my exams are finally over. Today was the last exam and I wrote this chapter today because I didn't want you all to wait for too long.

And my exams really went well so I'm happy ❤️

And don't forget to vote and comment.

And one more thing, I tried to add each and every perspective into this chapter so if you don't agree with someone's opinion, let it go. It's just a perspective since I wanted to add everything that can be thought in this situation ❤️

"Bhaiya." Sitting on a iron bench in the garden of his house, Ayansh heard shivam calling him and his footsteps approaching him.

"Chala ja yha se, Shivam." He mumbled through, gritting his teeth but the younger one shook his head.

(Go away, Shivam.)

"Nhi. Tell me why are you here? I went to ask bhabhi for dinner but she refused. Whatever happened, just sort it out. She was crying bhai, she's crying. At least think about her-

"And what about me?" Ayansh shouted and finally looked at his brother. Shivam shivered due to the intensity of his voice and his grip around the elder's arm loosened seeing his bloodshot eyes filled with tears.

"Mera kya? Mere emotions ka kya? Meri feelings ka kya? Mere pyaar ka kya?" Ayansh ended up shouting on him, not able to hold back his emotions any longer.

(What about me? What about my emotions, about mu feelings. What about my love?)

"The one whom I have been loving all these years, the one for whom I longed for, for all these bloody years, for all these fucking years I wanted her and when I finally have her with me, in my life, when I thought everything is fucking perfect, and she might love me as well, all I got to know is that she doesn't even want to stay with me." He bursted out, his nose flaring with anger and his eyes buring with the flames of pain.

Shivam looked at his elder brother, who looked so vulnerable at this point that he didn't know what to do. He always saw his brother being tough, cold and batting with anger issues but that facade wasn't there anymore.

What he could see was just a Vulnerable Ayansh, who didn't know what do to at this point. The one who was hurt by the fact that the woman he have always loved don't want to stay with him any longer.

"I don't even know what I did and why I'm getting punished." A sob escaped his lips and his body gave up. Ayansh let his body fall back on the metal bench.

"Tu bta na." Shivam stared at his brother as he continued to weep while holding his face between his palms.

(Just tell me...)

He was his same elder brother who used to stop him from crying, who used to be his supporter but the roles were reversed at this point and he didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to console his brother.