41. forty-one

☆----•°○°•---☆

Sorry for taking too long but I wasn't getting any inspiration to write.

It took me a week to write the whole chapter when I tried everyday to write something but now here it is,

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading 🩷

"Why would you put a face mask on me." Ayansh whined as his wife tapped her fingers on his face, adjusting the face mask while she was sitting on the bathroom island.

"Everyone needs a aftercare. You too." Aadhya smiled through her face mask and withdrew her hands to give him thumbs up.

He smiled and leaned closer to peck her lips but Aadhya was a step ahead and turned her face aside simultaneously which resulted in him kissing her charcoal masked cheeks.

"Yuck." He scowled and she couldn't help but to burst into laughter seeing his face.

"Why would you do that?" He mumbled and jumped on the counter to sit beside her. She chuckled and shook her head, trying to control her smile.

"For how long I have to keep this on?" He pointed at the charcoal face mask while looking into the mirror in front of them.

"15 to 20 minutes." He nodded and looked at her, who scooted closer to him and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" She shook her head and answered.

"Hungry." He chuckled and wrapped his one arm around her and gently, rubbed her back.

"The food will be here anytime." Just than, he head the bell of the house ringing. She sat straight and waited for him to go and take the delivery.

"Jao." She told him and he gave her an offended look.

"Me kyu jau? Me nhi ja rha is face mask ke sath." Aadhya rolled her eyes at his dramatic self and jumped off the island.

(Why would I go?)

"Thik hai, I'll go with this bathrobe. Accha lagega na delivery boy ke samne." She raised her eyebrows and saw the panic rushing in her husband's eyes.

(It'll look good in front of delivery boy.)

"Me ja rha hu na. Did I say no? No right. You sit here. I'm going." And he rushed out of the bathroom, grumbling something under his breath.

(I'm going.)

She smiled in victory and jumped back on the island, waiting for her husband until her eyes caught the marks on her neck in the mirror in front of her.

Heat raised to her face and neck as all the memories from earlier hit her.

She smiled thinking how far they have came. How comfortable she have became with him, and how he became the most important part of her life with time.

There was nothing she would need when she have him by her side.

A few minutes later, Ayansh walked into the bathroom and taking off their mask and washing their faces afterwards, they walked into their room.

"Pahle khana." Aadhya mumbled to herself and was about to walk out of the room when he held her arm.