34. thirty four

☆---•°○°•---☆

One thing I really want to say, I know the book is taking a turn and the plot twists might not be very pleasing but you see, I can't go on with the story by only showing happy moments.

Moreover there's a need for Aadhya's character development so whatever is happening is leading their story in a beautiful direction.

It's fine if you want to drop this book but please, it's a request, don't leave negative Comments because the story will have it's own ups and downs.

And yeah, I have divided the chapter into two. Reading 10k long chapter is too hectic. So yup. Next chapter will be up soon.

Happy reading ♡

"Bhabhi," Aadhya flinched upon feeling the presence of an intruder on the terrace in the middle of the night.

She turned around to see Shivam walking towards her and that's when she realised she have been standing at the place for too long now.

Immediately wiping off her Tears, she smiled at him while Shivam's eyes scanned the whole terrace and realisation hit upon him.

"Happy birthday." He smiled a little and hugged her. She thanked him, forcing a smile.

"I guess I have interrupted you and bhai right. I'm sorry." She shook her head and gulped down to relive her aching throat.

"Vese bhaiya hai kha?" He asked further, looking around and she didn't know what to answer. She didn't herself know why and where he went.

(Where's bhai?)

"Something urgent came up. He left a few minutes ago." Shivam furrowed his eyebrows on listening to her.

"At this hour?" He wasn't able to believe that Ayansh have left her at this hour and that too when it was her birthday.

She nodded, her eyes slowly started tearing up again which didn't go unnoticed by Shivam.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She shook her head, wiping her Tears from the back of her palm Immediately but couldn't stop more tears to roll down her cheeks.

She wanted to hold back but couldn't and ended up sobbing. Not because he left but because he did without informing her anything and that too on her birthday and after waking her up in the middle of the night.

"Calm down, please bhabhi." Shivam held her shoulders and tried to wipe her Tears.

"Now tell me, kya hua?" He asked her but she shook her head. She didn't want to drag him into something which was between only her and Ayansh.

"I'm fine. I'll go and sleep." She mumbled, wiping her Tears and inhaled a deep breath. Shivam looked at her worriedly. He knew Aynash won't do anything intentionally to hurt her but then, he was confused why his elder brother left in the middle of the night that too, amidst celebrating her birthday.

"Mere sath long drive pe chaloge?" Shivam asked out of nowhere.

(Will you go on a long drive with me?)