Bonus Part 1

☆---°○°---☆

I hope you'll enjoy reading this because this is not the best I could write. There's a lot going on and I have tried writing this amidst everything.

Hope you like it.

Happy reading.

"You both will have separate rooms." Gayatri announced looking at Ayansh and Aadhya who obediently nodded their head while everyone were busy keeping their bags in their respective rooms.

The Malhotra's and Rajvanshi's were currently at their farmhouse where the wedding was supposed to take place.

It was almost 9 in the morning when they arrived here and the Haldi ceremony was supposed to take place in the evening. The mehandi would be in the tomorrow morning followed by Sangeet in the evening and wedding, the next day after Sangeet.

"Ayansh, Shivam and Rithik will stay with you and Aadhya, you'll stay with Ruhi and Riya." Their eyes widened listening to their grandmother but then, composing themselves, they nodded their head.

Gayatri went away from there and the couple exchanged some looks.

"Shivam," Ayansh called the younger one who walked into the garden where they were standing.

"Ask someone to keep our Bags inside." He instructed him before be looked at his wife.

"Aap kya Kar rhe?" Shivam asked, squinting his eyes at the couple but zipped his lips when the elder one glared at him.

(What are you doing?)

"Come, I'll show you around or do you want to rest?" He asked, holding her hand.

"Muje to rest ka nhi bol rhe." Shivam grumbled under his breath in a teasing tone.

(You aren't asking me to rest.)

"Tu biwi hai meri?" With this, Ayansh walked away from there with his wife.

(Are you my wife?)

"Biwi to nhi, koi husband hi bna le muje." Shivam mumbled when his eyes roamed around and landed on Niyati who was pulling her trolly bag with herself.

(If not wife, one can husband me up.)

"Shut up shivam." He scolded himself after realising his words and instructed a servent to keep the bags of his brother inside before he walked to where Niyati was.

"Let me help you." He said and held the handle of the bag.

"Thank you but I'll manage." Niyati protested and pulled the handle of the bag towards herself.

Shivam sighed knowing well that the woman wasn't going to take any help so he pulled the bag towards himself with a little extra force before he started dragging it with himself.

"Help lene se koi chhota nhi ho jata." He said, tilting his head to look at Niyati who was following him.

(You don't become weak if you take help.)

"Me Badi hi thik hu." She grumbled under her breath which he heard anyway.

(I'm better off like this.)

He shook his head with a smile and slowed his speed once he realised how fast he was walking for her.

"What are you looking for?" Aadhya asked as her man kept her dragging from one corner of the farmhouse to the another.