25. twenty-five

☆---•°○°•---☆

This is the longest chapter I have written till now which have 6.5k words.

I wanted to divide it into two but let it be like this. I hope it'd be worth it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

The outfit and tattoo inspo is given at the end of the chapter.

Happy reading ❤️

"Teri biwi kha Hai? Meri Wali bhi room me nhi Hai?" Dhruv plopped on the bed and looked at Ayansh for the response when the latter was searching for something in his bag.

(Where's your wife? Even mine isn't in the room.)

"Yhi kahi hogi. And it's Mahi's wedding, bhul ja ki we'll get their attention for next two days." Ayansh responded, taking out a red wine bottle from his bag and faced Dhruv who let out a scoff.

(Will be somewhere.)

"Ye attention ki baat tere muh se acchi nhi lagti. Didn't have your time just after reaching here?" Ayansh rolled his eyes at his best friend.

(At least you shouldn't talk about attention.)

"As if you weren't a blushing mess just an hour ago, while coming out of your room with that wicked smile on your face." Dhruv chuckled upon hearing his best friend.

"What wicked smile?" He asked, trying to sound oblivious.

"Rahne de bhai, we all know that smile only comes when you're with Kirti." Ayansh responded.

"Aur tu to smile bhi sirf Aadhya ke samne karta hai." Dhruv scoffed, following his best friend out of the room to the garden where Reyaan and Samar were sitting.

(And what you, you only smile for Aadhya.)

Dhruv took four glasses from the waiter before they caught the sight of Reyaan and Samar but as they approached them, their eyes widened seeing four more figures in front of them.

Kirti and Aadhya turned towards then and for a moment, they forgot how to breath. The bottle and glasses slipped from their hands which resulted in crashing of the objects from the ground.

Reyaan face palmed himself, looking at his best friends who stood grounded to their place, not moving an inche.

"Ye log to seedha Parvati se Poo ban gye." Dhruv mumbled, eyes not leaving his wife even for a second, who was wearing black leather pants and a silver crop top with fringes around the neckline. She paired this outfit with timberland boots.

Aayansh's eyes scanned his wife from top to bottom, who wore a red sequined top with cowl neck and the skirt of same Color which rested on her mid thighs. She wore ankle strap heels with and kept her hair a little weavy.

Beside then, Mahi and Niyati were standing. Mahi wore a shimmery neavy blue with sweetheart neckline one piece which sticked to her body till mid thighs while Niyati wore a black coloured off shoulder dress which had a slit until her thighs.

"You two are literally drooling." Reyaan mumbled, rolling his eyes and both Ayansh and Dhruv came out of their trace and looked at Him, who God knows when stood beside them. Ayansh cleared his throat.