bonus part 2

☆---•°○°•---☆

I know, this chapter was supposed to come on 2nd June but since I updated one more bonus part on stck, this one is for wattpad readers.

And now after writing 3 bonus part, I still have a lot to write in wounded love but I'll give it a break

Now I'll focus more on wounded dreams since I want to start the book in this month only.

So you might not get the bonus part as of now since I'll be writing wounded dreams but don't worry, You'll get more bonus part here and there.

Haply reading ❤️

The day started with hustle and bustle in the farmhouse as everyone ran here and there, looking after the one or the other thing.

Of course a wedding planner was hired but the family members liked looking after the arrangements like every family.

"Aadhya jaldi kar. We need to start Mehandi soon, it will take around 2 to 3 hours and sham to sangeet bhi hai." Aadhya nodded in response hearing Aditi.

(Aadhya, hurry up.....We have Sangeet in the evening as well.)

As Mahi gave a final touch to her look, Aadhya stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She was dressed up in a pink color suit with jhumkas. She wore no other jewellery since she had to sit like a statue for hours.

As she turned around to move out of the room, Aditi took some kohl and applied behind her ear before kissing her forehead.

"Pta chale iske pati ki hi nazar lag gyi," Mahi commented earning a chuckle from them.

"Aur nhi to kya, I even saw him yesterday. He can't take his eyes off her even when she was in a baggy tee-shirt and trousers. Kal to use heart attack hi aa jana hai." A blush crept on her cheeks hearing Kirti and she chewed her bottom lip to avoid the shyness.

(He'll be getting an heart attack tomorrow.)

"Did he see your wedding lehenga?" Niyati asked curiously while she munched on some dry fruits on the bed.

"He haven't seen his own sherwani forget about mine." Aadhya scoffed and heard them laughing.

"Sahi hi to hai, usko kapdo se kya matlb." Aadhya hit Mahi's arm after the later commented.

(That's right. Why does clothes even matter to him.)

"Aren't we getting late?" She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, Kirti, Aditi, Niyati and Mahi following her behind.

"Bhabhi." Rithik squealed in excitement, gaining everyone's attention as soon as he saw Aadhya walking out of the house into the garden where all the decoration and preparation for the mehndi was done.

"Aaj hi itni sundar lag rhi aap. Kal kya hoga," Rithik said dramatically keeping his hand over his heart.

(You're looking beautiful today. I can't wait for tomorrow.)

"Sundar to lagegi hi, she's the most beautiful sister of the most handsome boy." Kiaan said running his fingers through his hair.

"Of course Reyaan bhaiya is the most handsome man." Riya commented rolling her eyes at him and everyone let out a laugh.