Chapter 9: The Fight To Save The World

I woke up to a giant beam of light far away and a different place.

The beam went up into the sky but did nothing.

I would call it a beacon of hope, but I know that it's not.

It was dark outside and the moon was out, but this had my interest peaked.

I took a moment to breathe, as I had just gone through a lot of things all at once.

The constantly changing scenery started to hurt my head, so it was nice to finally have peace and quiet and to finally take somewhat of a rest as well.

I couldn't rest for long until I got up and walked on over to see where this beam had come from.

I eventually saw a giant building with a weapon up top of it.

I was confused, but definitely curious about what was inside of the building.

I kicked the front door open and when I did, I saw Revous working on something.

I took my sword out from my back and got in a defensive position, worried of what he might do.

"Didn't I tell you that I can see you? You should have given up already, but you haven't, you're determined that you will win, but you won't. So I guess I'll have to make you." He said, turning around to face me.

"Tell me, what drives you to do the things you do? Money? Power?" I asked.

"The satisfaction of killing you!" He yelled.

I ran at him, ready to swing my sword but he dodged my attack and grabbed a hold of my neck and put pressure on me.

Then he threw me to the right and I flew into a wall, I slammed into it and broke through and to the other side.

I fell to the ground, debris and bricks laying near me from the wall.

I quickly got up and noticed that I was now in a weapons locker of sorts, since there were weapons hanging on the walls.

Revous was slowly walking towards me, I saw an ax on the wall to the right of me it had two blades on both ends.

In a panicked breath I took it off of the wall and threw it at him, he caught it with the force and then he wielded the ax.

"You sure you know how to use that?" I asked.

"I've used these once before." He replied.

Then he rushed at me and swung his ax at me, I quickly blocked it and moved out of the way.

"What's the plan now? Gonna knock it out of my hands?" He asked.

Knock it out of his hands? I wondered.

Then something inside of me clicked, Greg! He taught me how to do so, though that was a sword, but I might as well try it! I realized.

He swung the ax at me again and I blocked it, we were now locked, but I remembered what Greg taught me.

Lock it, move it to the side, push it. I remembered.

I struggled to do so because of Revous's strength, but eventually I was able to push his ax to the left and then out of his hands.

His ax hit the ground and slid away, he then just shot me with a beam and blasted me into another wall.

This time I just hit the wall and fell to the floor, got up and he punched my helmet so hard that the glass protecting my eyes shattered and I fell back some, still on my feet.

I then swung my sword at him and he caught it, then the room around us changed into a different room, more bigger in size.

As he stared into my eyes he crushed the sword into pieces with his magic and he pushed me back.