🔞تأخر على الجامعه من اول يوم Late for college from the first day

uri woke up after touches on her chest and her femininity. She opened her eyes to find the man with whom she had sex last night. She looked at him with a seductive smileShe put her hand around his shoulder) (استيقظت جوري على لمس صدرها وأنوثتها. فتحت عينيها لتجد الرجل الذي مارست معه الجنس الليلة الماضية. نظرت إليه بابتسامة مغرية ووضعت يدها حول كتفه)
(Jory: Won't you get enough of me last night, bitch?)
( جوري: ألن تحصل على ما يكفي مني الليلة الماضية ، أيها العاهر؟)
(The man with a hoarse voice while sucking on her chest: Oh, you are very sexy, he will never get enough of you) (الرجل بصوت أجش وهو يمص صدرها: أوه ، أنتي مثيرة للغاية ، ولن يكتفي منك أبدًا).

(Juri would kiss a hot kiss on her lips, and he caressed her ass, then she sat on her manhood caressing her ass)
(استقامت جوري تقبلة قبلة ساخنة على شفتيها ، وهو يداعب مؤخرتها ، ثم جلست على رجولتها تداعبة من مؤخرتها.).

Juri: Your manhood is great,) and I like it

Juri: Your manhood is great,) and I like it. Then the whole humility went down in her mouth on her sexy lips and she became caressing and sucking professionally and spitting on him. Wow very tasty)(جوري: رجولتك رائعة وأنا أحبها
. ثم نزل كل التواضع في فمها على شفتيها المثيرتين وأصبحت تداعبه وتمصه باحتراف وتبصق عليه. واو لذيذ جدا).
The man, in a hoarse voice: Oh, very wonderful, how I need your femininity to enter heaven الرجل بصوت أجش: أوه رائعة جدًا ، كم أحتاج اداخلة داخل انوثتك.
Juri with a sexy smile: That's why you're holding on to put her femininity in and out. Then the man grabbed her and became on top of her, entering her forcefully into her femininity while caressing her nipple and sucking them hard, biting their lips together and screaming with pleasure. To come down to her femininity flirting جوري بابتسامة مثيرة: لكى) ذالك التمسكة بإدخال أنوثتها في الداخل والخارج. ثم أمسكها الرجل وأخذ فوقها ، ودخلها بقوة في أنوثتها بينما كان يداعب حلمة ثديها ويمصها بشدة ، ويعض شفتيهما معًا ويصرخان بسرور. لينزل على أنوثتها يداعبة.)

They hear a girl's voice from) outside knocking on the door: Gory, open up, bitch, getut. Did you forget today to enter the university, you fool?) يسمعون صوت فتاة من الخارج يطرقون) الباب: يا إلهي ، افتحي ، ساقطة ، اخرجي. هل نسيتي اليوم دخولك الجامعة أيتها الحمقاء؟) She got away from him quickly, dressed quickly, opened the door, and said nervously: Why don't you tell me early, I'm late for my first

day at the universities تركتة? بسرعة ، وارتدت ملابسها بسرعة ،وفتحت الباب ،

وقالت بتوتر: لماذا لم تخبرني مبكرًا ، لقد تأخرت عن أول يوم لي في الجامعة؟ Her friend disgusts her: On the basis that you are interested, you only care about sex, bitch

Her friend disgusts her: On the basis that you are interested, you only care about sex, bitch. I spent two hours looking for you from room to room until I found you.)
(صديقتها تنظر له باشتمزاز: على أساس أنكي مهتمة ، فأنتي تهتمي فقط بالجنس ، أيتها العاهرة. قضيت ساعتين في البحث عنك من غرفة إلى أخرى حتى وجدتك.).
Gauri looked at her!) indifferently and continued on her wayTo her home quickly change her clothes نظرت إليها جوري بلا مبالاة وواصلت) طريقها الى منزلها بسرعه التغير ملابسها.

The man from the inside: But we didn't finish it..... الرجل من الداخل: لكننا لم ننهيها .....

Her friend looked at her with) disgust and said: Go find another prostitute and continue with her, you whore)
(نظرت إليها صديقتها باشمئزاز وقالت: اذهب وابحث عن عاهرة أخرى واكمل معها أيها العاهر.).
The man with a smile: I will) definitely look for another. الرجل بابتسامة: بالتأكيد سأبحث عن.آخرى)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

🥀The end of the first chapter, wait for us 🥀
🥀نهاية الفصل الأول ، انتظرونا🥀