you are my wife أنتي زوجتي

ri with sadness: Adham spoke something, why are you silent?"

"جوري بحزن: ادهم تكلم بشيء لماذا صامت؟"

"But Juri was shocked when Adham embraced her, and tears came to his eyes"

"لكن جوري صدمت عندما عانقها أدهم ودموع في عينيه"

"Juri was shocked by his bosom and cried as well: Adham, my love, don't worry about you, why are you crying"

"صدمت جوري وبادلتة العنق وبكت ايضا: ادهم حبيبي لماذا تبكين"

"Adham: I looked for you a lot, I was thinking about you all the time, I was hoping to see you again, but you were in front of me all the time, and I couldn't know you. I'm really sorry, because I miss you so much, my little one."

أدهم: كنت أبحث عنك كثيرًا ، كنت أفكر "فيك طوال الوقت ، كنت أتمنى أن أراك مرة أخرى ، لكنك كنت أمامي طوال الوقت ، ولم أستطع معرفتك. أنا آسف حقًا ، أفتقدك كثيرًا يا صغيرتي."

"Juri in shock: What did you say... Then I moved away from him, grabbed his face and looked into his eyes, and continued: Adham, say, do you love me, too?"

"جوري في حالة صدمة: ماذا قلت .. ثم ابتعدت عنه ، أمسكت بوجهه ونظرت في عينيه ، وواصل: أدهم قلي هل تحبني أيضًا؟"

"Adham got a lot of tension and his face reddened, but take courage: Yes, I loved you from the first time when you were little. You did not leave my thoughts."

"توتّر أدهم كثيرًا واحمر وجهه ، لكن تحلَّى بالشجاعة: نعم ، أحببتك من أول مرة عندما كنتؤ صغيره لم تذهبي من أفكاري." 

"Juri screaming: Yes, he loves me as much as my beloved Yanas loved me... Then she applied her lips to his lips"

"تصرخ جوري: نعم هو يحبني مثل ما بحبة حبيبي ياناس ... ثم اطبقت شفتيها على شفتيه." 

"I separated the kiss Gauri: Do you know that your lips are very delicious"

"فصلت قبلة جوري: هل تعلم أن شفتيكِ لذيذة جدًا"

"Adham with a smile: but nothing more beautiful than the taste of my lips"

"أدهم بابتسامة: ولكن ليس أجمل من طعم شفتيكي"

"Juri in shock: God is great, the shy one knows how to talk to people. Then they laughed"

"جوري في حالة صدمة: الله أكبر ، الخجول اصبح يعرف كيف يتحدث عن الحب. ثم ضحكوا"
........
"Fatima was buying some food when she went out. She was shocked by the presence of Siraj standing on his car and looking at her. It seemed that he was waiting for her. "

"كانت فاطمة تشتري بعض الطعام عندما خرجت. صُدمت من وجود سراج واقفاً على سيارته وينظر إليها. يبدو أنه كان ينتظرها فنظرت له بلا مبالاه التكمل طريقها لكن."

"Siraj in a loud voice as he was advancing behind her: Hey girl, wait, I want to talk to you for a minute"

"سراج بصوت عال وهو يتقدم خلفها: هي يا فتاة انتظري اريد ان اتحدث معك لدقيقة"

"Fatima: I don't want a minute or two. I go from here immediately. I don't want to see your face"

"فاطمة: لا أريد دقيقة أو دقيقتين. اذهب من هنا على الفور. لا اريد ان ارى وجهك اللعين"