هل يتذكرني? does he remember me

"The university bell rang, announcing the end of the opportunity. The students gathered to their classes. Fatima entered the hall, looking for Jouri. She searched for her, but did not find her. She asked the students about her, but one of them said that he found her running crying to the roof. Her eyes are surprised"

"قرع جرس الجامعة معلنا انتهاء الفرصة. تجمع الطلاب في فصولهم الدراسية. دخلت فاطمة القاعة بحثا عن جوري. بحثت عنها لكنها لم تجدها. سألت الطلاب عنها ، لكن أحدهم قال إنه وجدها تركض وتبكي إلى السطح التخرج مسرعا اليها لكنها تتعثر ويمسكها شخص من خصرها مقربا اليها. التتفاجأ عيناها بأنه نفس الشخص الذي التقت به في أول فرصة"

"Her heart beat with his charming eyes, but she remembered Juri, so she moved away from him quickly.
He pulled her hand to bring her closer to him, so that she would be surprised by what he had done"
"خفق قلبها بعيونه الفاتنة ، لكنها تذكرت جوري ، فابتعدت عنه بسرعة.
فجأه شدها من يدها ليقربها منه التتفاجأ بما فعله"

"Siraj, looking at the sky with her eyes: Are you real or what?"

"سراج ينظر إلى السماء عينيها: هل أنتي حقيقية أم ماذا؟"

"Fatima with astonishment: What?... So she continued trying to control her heartbeat from a bag and trying to look into his eyes.. Can the school move away from me and look at us?"

"فاطمة بدهشة: ماذا؟ ... فواصلت محاولة التحكم في دقات قلبها ومحاولة لابتعاد عن النظر في عينيه .. هل يمكنك الابتعاد عني فالمدرسة تنظر إلينا؟"

"Siraj: It doesn't matter, tell me, did your mother always take honey to get moon like you, and what kind of milk did she take?"

"سراج: لا يهم ، أخبرني ، هل كانت والدتك تتناول العسل دائمًا للحصول على القمر مثلك ، وما نوع الحليب الذي تناولته؟"

"Fatima is idiotic and amazed: What?"

"فاطمة ببلهاء ومذهلة: ماذااا؟"

"The manager behind them nervously: What is happening between you again?"

"المدير الذي يقف وراءهم بعصبية: ما الذي يحدث بينكما مرة أخرى؟"

"Siraj let it go: My father fell something again, so I grabbed her no more"

"تركها سراج: أبي وقعت مرة اخرى شيء فأمسكت بها لا أكثر"

Fatima in shock: My father?

فاطمة في حالة صدمة: أبي؟

"Principal in a loud voice: Yes, being my son, do you have a problem, and are you a foolish girl, always drop?"

"المدير بصوت عال: نعم ، أنه ابني ، هل لديك مشكلة ، هل أنتؤ فتاة حمقاء تسقطي دائمًا؟"

"Fatima felt angry because of his words, so the daughter of the one who pulled her after she fell by mistake, why is he shouting at her only, but she will not be able to answer him because she is a director, so she withdrew and entered the classroom"

"شعرت فاطمة بالغضب بسبب كلامه أبنه من سحبها بعد أن سقطت بالخطأ ، فلماذا يصرخ عليها فقط ، لكنها لن تستطيع الرد عليه لأنه المديرة ، فانسحبت و دخلت قاعة الفصل"