A confession of love and remembrance of the past اعتراف بالحب وتذكر الماضي

"Adham: Welcome to our manager"

"أدهم: أهلاً وسهلا مديرنا"

"The director exhaled angrily, closed the door, and presented to them: Thank God for your safety, Mr. Adham"

"زفر المخرج بغضب ، وأغلق الباب ، وقدم لهم: الحمد لله على سلامتك أستاذ أدهم".

" Adham: God bless you"

"أدهم: الله يسلمك"

"Then the director looked at Fatima and Juri: Who allowed you to leave the university?"

"ثم نظر المدير إلى فاطمة وجوري: من سمح لكم بالخروج من الجامعة؟"

"Gauri nervously: We heard about the incident and were very afraid, so I came to check on him"

"جوري بتوتر: سمعنا بالحادثة وكنا خائفين جدًا ، لذا جئت لأطمئن عليه"

"The manager angrily: Who allowed you to do so, and are you a member of his family, for example?"

"المدير غاضب: من سمح لك بذلك ، وهل أنت احد افراد عائلته مثلا؟"

"Juri:I am his girlfriend and soon to be his wife"

"جوري: أجل أنا حبيبتة وسأكون زوجته قريبًا"

"Director, shocked: What?"

"صدم المدير: ماذا؟"

"Fatima suppressed her laughter and Adham put his hand on her head"

"كتمت فاطمة ضحكتها ووضع أدهم يده على رأسه بيأس منها"

"The manager put his hand on his head: Oh my God, what a damn day"

"وضع المدير يده على رأسه: يا إلهي ، يا له من يوم اللعين"

"Then he looked at Fatima and said quietly: Listen, my daughter, I know very well that you refuse to marry my son, but my son really loves you, and I love you despite your madness. If you think about it well, and when you make your decision, call me."

"ثم نظر إلى فاطمة وقال بهدوء: اسمعي يا ابنتي ، أعلم جيدًا أنك ترفضي الزواج من ابني ، لكن ابني يحبك حقًا ، وأحبك انا رغم جنونك. إذا فكري في الأمر جيدًا ، وعندما تتخذي قرارك ، اتصل بي."

"When he came out, everyone was in shock and amazement"

"عندما خرج كان الجميع في حالة صدمة وذهول" 

"Fatima angrily: I certainly will not agree to this"

"فاطمة بغضب: بالتأكيد لن أوافق على هذا"

"Gauri: Why do you judge a man from the first time, you do not know him well, and you also love him, do not deny your eyes reveal that" 

"جوري: لماذا تحكمي على رجل من أول مرة ، وأنت لا تعرفه جيدًا ، وأنتؤ أيضًا تحبه ، لا تنكري عينيك تكشف ذلك"

"Fatima angrily: Juri, shut up, better for you.. Then I went out angrily"

"فاطمة غاضبة: جوري اسكتي خير لك .. ثم خرجت بغضب"

" lauJurighed, then looked at Adham with love, who was nervous because of her look, and when she came forward"

"ضحكت جوري، ثم نظرت إلى أدهم بحب الذي كان متوترًا بسبب نظرتها وعندما تقدمت."