I spoiled my income tonight لقد أفسدت الليلة دخلتي

"Juhi grabbed Fatima by her hair and neck tightly, and Fatima was breathing hard, everyone screamed, and Siraj grabbed a stick and hit her on the head hardAnd he put her hand on her head and she looked at him with terrifying eyes and attacked him But she is surprised by a gunshot wound to her leg She looked back and it was Gauri who hit her with fire and put the gun to her head"

أمسكت جوهي بفاطمة من شعرها ورقبتها بإحكام ، وكانت فاطمة تتنفس بصعوبة ، فصرخ الجميع ، وأمسك سراج بعصا وضربها على رأسها بشدة ، فوضع يدها على رأسها ونظرت إليه بعيون مرعبة وهاجمته. لكنها فوجئت بطلقة ناري في ساقها. نظرت إلى الوراء وكانت جوري هي من أصابتها بالنار ووجهت السلاح على رأسها "

"Gauri with force and anger: stop your actions or I will kill you"

"جوري بالقوة والغضب: أوقف أفعالك وإلا سأقتلك"

"Juhi with a terrifying laugh: What are you killing me... Then I laughed out loud.. Then I looked at her with horror and said you will not be able to do that because I will get rid of all of you"

"جوهي بضحكة مرعبة: ماذا تقتلني .. ثم ضحكت بصوت عال .. ثم نظرت إليها برعب وقلت لن تستطيعي فعل ذلك لأنني سأتخلص منك جميعًا"

"Gauri with a cold smile: And who told you that I will not be able... She did not complete her words, so Juhi stabbed her with a knife on her stomach and laughed out loud."

"جوري بابتسامة باردة: ومن قال لك إنني لن أستطيع .. لم تكمل كلامها ، فطعنتها جوهي بسكين على بطنها وضحكت بصوت عال". 

"Everyone was shocked and their screams increased. Everyone ran on her with anxiety and fearAdham hugged her tightly while crying"

"صدم الجميع وازداد صراخهم. الجميع ركض عليها بقلق وخوف عانقها أدهم بشدة وهو يبكي"

"Adham screaming: No, please wake up.. and everyone was praying for her and crying"

"أدهم يصرخ: لا ، استيقظي أرجوكي .. والجميع كان ينادون بها ويبكون".

"Fatima crying: We must take her to the hospital quickly"

"فاطمة تبكي: يجب أن نأخذها إلى المستشفى بسرعة"

"I grabbed Juhi Adham firmly by the neck"

"أمسكت جوحي أدهم بقوة من رقبتة"

"Juhi: What am I missing tell me Is she more beautiful than me to be with her Why didn't you feel me I adore you madly Why don't you understand that I deserve more than her"

"جوهي: قل لي هل هي أجمل مني. لماذا لم تشعر أنني أعشقك بجنون لماذا لا تفهمني أنني أستحقك أكثر منها"

"Adham tried to forcefully push her away from him, but there was a strange power in her that seemed enchanted"

"حاول أدهم إبعادها عنه بالقوة ، لكن كانت فيها قوة غريبة بدت كالسحر"

"Adham shouted: Go away, I will never love a demonic girl like you in my life. Open the door. We must take her to the hospital quickly."

صاح أدهم: ابتعدي ، لن أحب أبداً فتاة شيطانية مثلك في حياتي. افتحي الباب ، يجب أن نأخذها إلى المستشفى بسرعة."