Remember the past تذكر الماضي

Fatima opened her eyes when she felt drops of water on her face. She saw Siraj in front of her, and she remembered what had happened.So she straightened up in a loud panic "

"فتحت فاطمة عينيها عندما شعرت بقطرات ماء على وجهها. رأت سراج أمامها وتذكرت ما حدث فأستقامت بفزع بصوت عالي"

"Fatima: I will not agree to that. This will never happen in your dreams, you fool.. Then you get out"

"فاطمة: لن أوافق على ذلك. هذا لن يحدث أبدًا في أحلامك أيها الأحمق .. ثم خرجت"

"Siraj looked at his father, who was sitting in a position after he woke up and said"

"نظر سراج إلى والده الذي كان جالسًا في مكانة بعد أن استيقظ وقال"

"Siraj: My father, you know that I love her and I really want her to be my wife, so tell her something to agree on me. I really love her from my heart. I have not manipulated her."

"سراج: أبي ، أنت تعلم أنني أحبها وأريدها حقًا أن تكون زوجتي ، لذا قل لها شيئًا التوافق علي. أنا حقا أحبها من قلبي لم أتلاعب بها."

"Director Sirhan: I know that, but it's a crazy family more than I thought"

"المدير بسرحان: أعرف ذلك ، لكنها عائلة مجنونة أكثر مما كنت أعتقد"

Siraj laughing: Yes, but she is" loved"

"سراج بضحك: نعم لكنها محبوبة"

"The manager laughed and continued: I really loved Fatima despite her madness, but you know your mother wants to marry a rich girl, and she certainly will not agree."

"ضحك المدير وتابع: لقد أحببت فاطمة حقًا رغم جنونها لكنك تعلم أن والدتك تريدك ان تتزوج من فتاة ثرية وهي بالتأكيد لن توافق. "

"Siraj: We will talk to her in the evening and convince her to meet Fatima so she can love her and agree to her"

"سراج: سنتحدث معها في المساء ونقنعها بلقاء فاطمة يمكن تحبها وتوافق عليها "

"Principal: This is how I will destroy Fatima, a very crazy girl. Your mother does not like this kind of girl"

"المدير: هكذا تفسد اكثر. فاطمة مجنونة جدا. والدتك لا تحب هذا النوع من الفتيات"

"Siraj: Oh, it doesn't matter, this is my life, and I am the one who has the right to choose my life partner, whether I agree or not, it doesn't matter, because I am the one who will live with her... Then he left"

"سراج: اووف. لا يهم هذه حياتي وأنا من يحق لي أن أختار شريك حياتي سواء وافقت أم لا ، لا يهم لأني أنا من سأعيش معها ... ثم غادر"
......
"Juri was asked about the location of the hospital, and she ran out of the university with fear, her heart was pounding She rode a taxi while praying to God that he would be fine. She got there, then asked about the location of his room. She ran to him quickly. She opened the door and was shocked by what she saw. He was connected to devices and his hands were wrapped."

"سُئلت جوري عن موقع المستشفى ، وخرجت من الجامعة بخوف يدق قلبها ركبت سيارة أجرة وهي تصلي إلى الله أن يكون بخير. وصلت إلى هناك ثم سألت عن مكان غرفته. ركضت إليه بسرعة. فتحت الباب وصُدمت بما رأت. تم توصيله بأجهزة واحد يداه ملفوفة"