هل تقبلين الزواج بي؟ Do you agree to marry me

"j stopped in a very beautiful garden. Fatima got out of the car looking at the place with great shock and admiration. She moved forward to look at her and then looked at Siraj."

"توقف سراج في حديقة جميلة جدا. نزلت فاطمة من السيارة وهي تنظر إلى المكان بصدمة وإعجاب شديد. تقدمت الى الأمام لتنظر إليها ثم نظرت إلى سراج بسعادة."

"Fatima: It is very beautiful and amazing how you got this wonderful place"

"فاطمة: أنها جميله ومدهشة كيف حصلت على هذا المكان الرائع"

"Siraj happily: I can get anything just to see a smile on my beloved's face"

"سراج بسعادة: يمكنني الحصول على أي شيء فقط لأرى ابتسامة على وجه محبوبتي"

"Fatima's face reddened from his words, but she looked with feigned anger: Stop this, I am not your girlfriend, do you understand?"

"احمر وجه فاطمة من كلامه ، لكنها نظرت بغضب مصطنع: توقف عن هذا ، أنا لست حبيبتك ، هل تفهم؟"

"Then she went back to looking at the garden happily, plucked some roses, and saw birds playing with them. They were very nice, and Siraj looked at her with love and adoration."

"ثم عادت لتنظر إلى الحديقة بسعادة ، وتقطف بعض الورود ، ورأت طيورًا التلعب معهم. كانت لطفية للغاية ،وسيراج ينظر إليها بحب والعشق."

"Then he came forward to her and stood behind her back, then he knelt down and held a very beautiful ring"

"ثم تقدم إليها ووقف خلف ظهرها ، ثم جثا على ركبتيه وحمل خاتمًا جميلًا للغاية"

"Siraj nervously: Fatima, will you marry me?"

"سراج بتوتر: فاطمة هل تقبلين الزواج بي؟"

"Fatima turned in shock, automatically: What?"

"ألتفتت فاطمة في صدمة: ماذاا؟"

"Siraj: Will you marry me?"

"سراج: هل تتزوجيني؟"

"Fatimah was very tense and her heart was beating strongly with happiness, as if time had stopped when she knew that he loved her and wanted to marry her, but when he proposed marriage to her himself, she felt indescribable happiness.She loves him too, she admitted to herself, but she wants to torture him a little"

"كانت فاطمة متوترة للغاية وقلبها ينبض بقوة بسعادة ، وكأن الوقت قد توقف عندما تعلم أنه يحبها ويريد الزواج منها ، ولكن عندما تقدم لها بنفسه شعرت بسعادة لا توصف. أعترفت لنفسها بأنها تحبه أيضًا ، لكنها تريد أن تعذبه قليلاً ."