baby forever حبيبي الأبد

atima heard about an accident involving Professor Adham. She was shocked. She was looking for Jouri. I asked about her. Some students said that they saw her leaving the university quickly with anxiety."

"سمعت فاطمة عن حادثة تعرض لها الأستاذ أدهم. فأنصدمت. وكانت تبحث عن جوري. سألت عنها. قال بعض الطلاب إنهم رأوها تغادر الجامعة بسرعة بقلق. "

"I felt fear for her, so I thought that she had gone to the hospital, so I also rushed to her"

"شعرت بالخوف عليها ، لذلك اعتقدت أنها ذهبت إلى المستشفى ، لذلك هرعت إليها أيضًا"
.....
"The girl grows up: Yes, I am his girlfriend. Do you have a problem? And who are you in the first place?"

"الفتاة بتكبر: نعم ، أنا حبيبتة. هل لديك مشكلة؟ ومن أنتي من لأساس؟"

"Juri felt very sad and angry: it was just a question, don't show yourself to us"

"شعر جوري بالحزن والغضب الشديد: لقد كان مجرد سؤال ، لا تشوفي حالك علينا"

"The girl straightened up angrily: Who do you think you are saying that?"

"استعدت الفتاة غاضبة: من تظني نفسك التقولي ذلك؟" 

"Jouri Beshr looked at her: I have the right to speak whenever I want"

"نظرت إليها جوري بشر: من حقي أن أتحدث متى أردت"

"Girl angrily: Really and who are you girl"

"الفتاة غاضبة: حقا ومن أنتي يا فتاة"

"Juri coldly: I love Adham"

"جوري ببرود: حبيبة ادهم"

"Shocked  And Adham Girl: What? "

"بصدمة أدهم والفتاة: مااااذااا؟"

"Gauri: Like what you heard, and because you girl, get out of here, I don't want you near my love"

"جوري: مثل ما سمعتم ولأن يا فتاة ، اخرجي من هنا ، لا أريدكِ بالقرب من حبيبي"

"The girl looked at Adham, who was shocked: Is what you say true, this girl?"

"نظرت الفتاة إلى أدهم وهي مصدومة: هل ما تقوله صحيح يا هذه الفتاة؟"

"Juri screaming: I told you to get out of here"

" جوري بصوت عالي: قلت لكي أن تخرجي من هنا فورا"

"The girl also screams: You are the one who will go out, not me"

"الفتاة بصوت عالي أيضًا: أنتي من ستخرج لست أنا"

"Then the girl went to Adham with fake sadness: Have you been deceiving me all along?"

"ثم توجهت الفتاة إلى أدهم بحزن مزيف: هل كنت تخدعني طوال الوقت؟"

"Adham does not know why he felt happy when Juri said that she is his lover, so he looked at the girl: Juhi, I did not promise you anything, and I was never your lover. You are the one who made yourself my love, and I did not accept you knowing that."

"لا يعرف أدهم سبب شعوره بالسعادة عندما قالت جوري إنها حبيبتة ، فنظر إلى الفتاة: جوهي ، لم أعدك بشيء ، ولم أكن أبدًا حبيبك. أنت من جعلتي من نفسك حبيبتي ، وأنا لم أقبل ذلك انتي تعلمي ذلك. "