Wedding day shock صدمة يوم الزفاف

"Fatima crying: Yes, I missed you. When did you wake up? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

فاطمة تبكي: نعم اشتقت إليك. متى استيقظتي؟ لماذا لم يخبرني أحد؟

" Juri wiped away Fatima's tears: No one knows that I woke up except my mother. I woke up last night and did not want to tell anyone, but I came today to be with you at your wedding. How can I not attend the wedding of my dear friend, who is my sister in my family"

مسحت جوري دموع فاطمة: لا أحد يعلم أنني استيقظت إلا والدتي. استيقظت الليلة الماضية ولم أرغب في إخبار أحد ، لكني جئت اليوم في حفل زفافك. كيف لا يمكنني حضور حفل الزفاف صديقتي العزيزة هي اعتبرها أختي من عائلتي.

"Fatima: I have been thinking of you all the time and today is the happiest day of my life because you are next to me, my love"

"فاطمة: كنت أفكر فيكي طوال الوقت واليوم هو أسعد يوم في حياتي لأنكي بجانبي حبي"

"Juri: Me too... Then the door opened and Siraj walked in with the beauty of Fatima and looked at her with adoration, but Al-Juri did not notice.. Then Juri turned to him.. He looked at her in shock"

"جوري: أنا أيضًا .. ثم فتح الباب ودخل سراج وسرح بجمال فاطمة ونظر إليها بعشق ، لكن لم ينتبه الجوري .. ثم التفت إليه جوري .. نظر إليها بصدمة. "

"Siraj: Juri!!!"

"سراج: جوري !!!"

Gauri with a smile: Yes, my" sister-in-law, I woke up, Alice, happy؟ "

جوري بابتسامة: نعم زوج اختي ، استيقظت ، أليس سعيدا؟ "

" hSirajappily proposed to her:" Yes, I am very happy. Fatima was going through a difficult period without you. Everyone missed you when you woke up؟."

سراج بسعادة: سعيد للغاية. فاطمة كانت تمر بفترة صعبة بدونك. افتقدك الجميع. متى استيقظتي؟ ".

"Juri: I woke up last night and did not tell anyone after today I went out and came to meet Fatima here and I will go with you"

"جوري: استيقظت الليلة الماضية ولم أخبر أحدا بعد. اليوم خرجت وأتيت للقاء فاطمة هنا وسأذهب معكم"

"Siraj happily: Of course you will come. I was very happy to have you. Let's go"

"سراج بسعادة: بالطبع ستأتي. سعيدًا جدًا لاستضافتك. دعنا نذهب"

"Fatima happily: Let's go... Then they went out and got into a car and headed towards the hall"

"فاطمة سعيدة: لنذهب .. ثم خرجوا وركبوا السيارة واتجهوا نحو الصالة"
••••••
"Everyone was in the hall, including Adham, but he was far from his parents. They heard a voice about the arrival of the grooms. Everyone straightened up from their position to welcome them. Siraj and Fatima entered, holding each other's hands happily. Everyone clapped. His mother, Fatima, Adham, and his family were surprised about the change in Fatima's faceFaces were also standing next to Adham, looking with hatred and hatred, trying to get close to Adham, but he ignored her ."

"كان الجميع في الصالة ، بما في ذلك أدهم ، لكنه كان بعيدًا عن والديه. سمعوا صوتًا عن وصول العرسان ، وقف الجميع من مجالسهم للترحيب بهم ، ودخل سراج وفاطمة ، ممسكين بأيدي بعضهما البعض بسعادة. صفق الجميع ، تفاجأت والدته فاطمة وأدهم وعائلته بالتغير الذي طرأ على وجه فاطمة فلقد كانت كئيبة من يوم ما دخلت غيبوبة جوري. كانت جوهي تقف بجانب أدهم ، تنظر بحقد وكراهية ، محاولًا الاقتراب من أدهم ، لكنه يتجاهلها ".