did you miss me هل اشتقتي لي؟

"Everyone's eyes widened in shock, her mother cried, she challenged: a doctor told me when she will wake up"

"اتسعت عيون الجميع في حالة صدمة ، بكت والدتها ، وتحدت: أخبرني طبيب متى ستستيقظ"

Doctor: I don't know exactly" but I pray for her to wake up quickly. I will go because"

الطبيب: لا أعرف بالضبط "لكنني أدعو لها أن تستيقظ بسرعة. سأذهب لأن"

"Her father: Can we enter her room?"

"والدتها: ممكن ندخل غرفتها؟"

"Doctor: OK, you can come in"

"الطبيب: حسنًا ، يمكنكم الدخول"

"evTheneryone entered to ray for her, and her mother hugged her: My daughter, my heart, wake up. Do not hurt my heart. Everyone is waiting for you."

"بعد ذلك دخلو، وعانقتها والدتها: استيقظي يا ابنتي يا قلبي. لا تؤذي قلبي. انا في انتظارك"

"His mother's father, Adham, presented to them with great sadness: We apologize to you a lot, we did not expect that from our son"

"والد والدت ادهم قدم لهم بحزن: نعتذر لكم كثيرا لم نتوقع ذلك من ابننا"

"Her mother: Do not apologize, this is not because of you, because of your son's fault, and I apologize to you also. There is no longer a relationship between my daughter and your son yet, because... And she took out the ring from her hand and the gold.. This is your gold. You can go because"

والدتها: لا تعتذرو، فهذا ليس بسببكم ، لخطأ من ابنكم ، وأنا أعتذر لك أيضًا. لم تعد هناك علاقة بين ابنتي وابنك بعد .. لأن .. وأخذت الخاتم من يدها والذهب ..قدمتهم لهم ببرود. هذا ذهبكم. يمكنكم الذهاب لأن"

"They looked at her with great sadness and took her without saying anything and left"

"نظروا إليها بحزن شديد وأخذو منها دون أن يقولوا شيئًا وغادروا"

"When they opened the door, Adham was standing outside with tears on his cheek, and he said sadly: Is what I heard correct?"

"عندما فتحوا الباب ، كان أدهم واقفاً بالخارج والدموع على خده ، وقال بحزن: هل ما سمعته صحيح؟"

"They looked at him with anger and reproach. His mother said: After what you did, you have the audacity to come here"

"نظروا إليه بغضب وعتاب. قالت والدته: بعد ما فعلته ألديك الجرأة للمجيء إلى هنا"

"Adham weeping: I swear by God, my father, I did nothing and I do not know who this appeared on the screen."

"أدهم يبكي: أقسم بالله يا أبي لم أفعل شيئًا ولا أعرف من ظهر هذا على الشاشة."

"His mother crying: We would have believed you, but after we saw you, there is no speech. You were finished with the video with your flesh and blood. Do not deny that. You were clear why you did this to us."

"والدته تبكي: كنا نصدقك ، لكن بعد أن رأيناك بالفيديو ما من كلام. لقد كنت في الفيديو بلحمك ودمك. لا تنكر ذلك. كنت واضحا لماذا فعلت هذا بنا."

"Adham: My mother, I swear.... But his father cut him off, so he said angrily: Do not swear by God falsely, and never show me your face... Then he grabbed his wife's hand and left."

"أدهم: أمي أقسم ... لكن أبوه قطعه فقال غاضبًا: لا تحلف بالله زوراً ولا تريني وجهك أبدًا .. ثم أمسك بيد زوجته وذهب."

"Adham entered the room sadly, he advanced from her and looked at her with love and regret, and he was going to hold her hand, but her mother grabbed his hand strongly and pushed him away, so she said angrily: What do you want? Get out of the room immediately. I don't want you near my daughter again."

"دخل أدهم الغرفة حزينًا ، تقدم منها ونظر إليها بحب وأسف وكان سوف يمسك بيدها ، لكن أمها أمسكت بيده بقوة ودفعته بعيدًا ، فقالت غاضبة: ماذا تريد؟ اخرج من الغرفة على الفور. لا أريدك بالقرب من ابنتي مرة أخرى لقد انتهى كل شيء بينكم اخرج."

"Adham: But I... I cut him off screaming: Get out, I don't want to hear anything from you"

"أدهم: بس أنا ... قطعته عن الصراخ: اخرج ، لا أريد أن أسمع منك شيئًا اذهب"

"He looked at Mahbouta one last time and went out.. He sat on his knees outside crying heartily"

"نظر إلى محبوبتة للمرة الأخيرة وخرج .. جلس على ركبتيه بالخارج باكيًا بحرقة"
.....
"A week passed, and Adham did not see her since that day. He sat with a companion in his apartment after he was kicked out of his house.. On Fatima's wedding day, Fatima was preparing herself in the salon, but her heart ached for Juri. She wished to be with her, and her eyes were full of tears."

"مر أسبوع ولم يرها أدهم منذ ذلك اليوم. جلس مع رفيقة في شقته بعد طرد من منزله .. في يوم زفاف فاطمة كانت فاطمة تجهز نفسها في الصالون ولكن قلبها يؤلمها على جوري. تمنت أن تكون معها ، وكانت عيناها مملوءتين بالدموع."

"Then I heard a voice behind her saying: Do you miss me?"

"ثم سمعت صوتًا خلفها يقول: هل اشتقتي إلي؟" 

"Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Juri standing behind her with a smile."

"اتسعت عيناها في حالة صدمة عندما رأت جوري يقف خلفها بابتسامة."

"Fatima ran towards her happily and weeping and hugged her and Joury as the same"

"ركضت فاطمة نحوها وهي تبكي وعانقتها وجوري نفس الشي"
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕