I need a rod أحتاج إلى قضيب 🔞

tima crying like a child: It is forbidden for you, Hajjah, to have a mother physically receive her daughter in this way while she is a fan from the university"

"فاطمة تبكي كالطفل ووضعه يدها على مؤخرتها:حرام عليكي يا حجة في أم تستقبل ابنتها بهذه الطريقة وهي جاية من الجامعة"

"Iman angrily: I wanted to throw it at your brother, the monkey... Then, son of a fool, who will spoil you like this?"

"إيمان غاضبة: أردت أن ألقيها على أخوكي القرد.. ثم يا بنت الهبلة من أمبهدلك هيك؟"

Fatima started crying as she advanced to embrace her mother: My mother, you spring of tenderness, if you knew what happened to your daughter"

"أستقامت فاطمة وهي تبكي وهي تتقدم لتحتضن والدتها: أمي يا نبع الحنان لو عرفتي ما حدث لابنتك"

"Her mother moved away from her quickly: Get away from me, get away from me, get away from me, you smell disgusting. Golden, take a shower first, then come and talk to you disgusting. Get out of front of me.. Then she entered the kitchen feeling disgusted with her."

"ابتعدت والدتها عنها بسرعة: ابتعدي عني ابتعدي عني رائحتك مقززة أذهبي استحمي أولاً ثم تعالي وتحدثي معي مقرفًه. انصرفي من أمامي .. ثم دخلت المطبخ وهي تشعر بالاشمئزاز منها."

"Fatima twisted her mouth angrily: She has no ounce of mercy "

"لويت فاطمة فمها بغضب: ليس لها ذرة من الرحمة"

"Ayman from the kitchen: I heard you, girl of foolishness, I will kill you... Then she went out carrying a ladle to eat, throwing it at her"

"أيمان من المطبخ: سمعتك يا بنت الهبلة سأقتلك ... ثم خرجت تحمل مغرفة للأكل لترميها عليها"

"Fatima was in shock, she was going to run away, but I hit her on her back, lying on the ground on her face: Ouch, and I swear to God that you are the most sympathetic mother of the whole world."

"كانت فاطمة في صدمة كانت ستهرب لكنها ضربتها على ظهرها الترتمي ملقاة على الأرض على وجهها: أوتش وأقسم بالله أنك الأم الأكثر تعاطفاً في العالم كله ما في منك أبدا يا ست الكل."

"Iman twisted her mouth as she returned to the kitchen: The truth is that I did not know how to raise you, O animals. You must raise them from the beginning and the new. "

"لويت إيمان فمها وهي تعود إلى المطبخ: الحق علي لم أعرف كيف أربيكم يا حيوانات. يجب أن أربيكم من أول وجديد."
"Fatima stood up: It's a bad day, I know"

"وقفت فاطمة: إنه يوم سيء من البداية أعرف"

"Abboud Amra, six years old: Not only today, your whole life is a jinx in my yacht "

"عبود عمرة ست سنوات: ليس اليوم فقط ، حياتك كلها هي نحس في نحس يختي"

"Fatima: Oh, by God, you are right... Then come to Jay.. to hold his ear"

"فاطمة: اه والله معك حق .. ثم تعال إلى جاي .. لتمسكه من أذنه"

"Aboud: Oh, leave me, monkeys"

"عبود: آه دعيني يا قردة"

"Fatima: There is no one for you except you, O animal. Tell me why my mother would hit you. What did you do? I confess."