Tonight is terrifying الليلة مرعبة

"Juhi angrily on the phone: How did that happen How did she wake up when she was enchanted I did the impossible to get her away but I don't know how she survived the magic"

"جوهي غاضبة على الهاتف: كيف حدث ذلك كيف استيقظت وهي مسحورة لقد فعلت المستحيل لإبعادها لكني لا أعرف كيف نجت من هذا السحر"

"The second party spoke, and I replied to him with a cry: What are you saying?I communicated with the world to another in order to bring someone who looks like Adham to practice with me so that everyone would not think that he was Adham, and I cast a spell on Juri so that she would be in a coma for life, how did she wake up"

"الطرف الثاني تكلم فقلت له صرخة: ماذا تقول؟ لقد تواصلت مع العالم  لأخر لكي أحضر شخصا يشبه أدهم ليمارس معي حتى يظن الجميع أنه أدهم. ، وألقيت تعويذة على جوري حتى تكون في غيبوبة مدى الحياة ، كيف استيقظت سوف أجن!!!!"

"Then I heard a clapping sound behind the door, and I stood there in fear, then I heard a voice from outside saying:"

"ثم سمعت صوت تصفيق خلف الباب ، ووقفت مكانها بصدمة وخوف ثم سمعت صوتًا من الخارج يقول:"

"Gauri with a smile and coldly: Well done Miss Juhi. I thought you were a rude and deranged girl, but I did not expect that demonic thing from you. You are really a demon, Miss JuhiI expected everything from you except that thing, communication with the world to another, but because you are curious, how did you wake up from magic, right? I will tell you everything, but in front of everyone"

"جوري بابتسامة وبرودة: أحسنت يا آنسة جوهي. ظننت أنك فتاة وقحة ومختلة ، لكنني لم أتوقع منك هذا الشيء الشيطاني. أنت حقًا شيطانة ، آنسة جوهي لقد توقعت منك كل شيء ما عدا ذلك الشيء ، التواصل مع العالم لآخر ولكن لأنتي لان فضولية عن كيفية كيف استيقظت من السحر صحيح؟ سأخبرك بكل شيء ولكن أمام الجميع"

"Juhi felt very scared and rushed to stop Juri, but Juri was faster than her and stood on the stage."

"شعرت جوهي بالخوف الشديد واندفعت لإيقاف جوري ، لكن جوري كانت أسرع منها ووقفت على المنصة وامسكت الميكرفون."

"Gauri: I'm sorry to interrupt you but I know everyone is curious about how you suddenly appeared today when I was in a coma right?"

"جوري: أنا آسفه لمقاطعتك ولكني أعلم أن الجميع متشوق لمعرفة كيف ظهرت فجأة اليوم عندما كنت في غيبوبة ، أليس كذلك؟"

"Everyone looked at her curiously and listened, so she smiled and continued"

"نظر إليها الجميع بفضول واستماع إليها فابتسمت وتابعت"

"Juri: Everyone knows what happened at my engagement party with teacher Adham, and everyone thinks that I am Adham, he cheated on me with that girl, right? It was the recording of Juhi's voice confessing her act in the bathroom. She recorded everything" 

جوري: الكل يعرف ما حدث في حفل خطوبتي مع المعلم ادهم ، والجميع يعتقد ان ادهم ، لقد خدعني مع تلك الفتاة ، صحيح؟ ولكن الحقيقة ليس كما تظنون وسوف ينكشف كل شيء اليوم.. ثم وواصلت تسجيل على هاتفها على الميكرفون ولقد كان تسجيل صوت جوهي وهي تعترف بفعلتها في الحمام. لقد سجلت كل شيء"