Hammamet love stories قصص حب في الحمامات

arate the kiss, they breathe, they look at each other's eyes, Fatima's eyes widen, she shouts as she kicks his face"

"يفصلون القبلة اليتنفسون ينظرون إلى عيون بعضهم البعض تتسع عيون فاطمة تصرخ وهي ترفسه على وجهه"

"Fatima screaming: O whore, I will kill you for holding the stick and the straw, and they run after each other. "

"فاطمة تصرخ: يا عاهرة سأقتلك لأن ممسكة بالعصا لقشاطة لتضربة وهم يركضون وراء بعضهم البعض."

"Siraj: She is crazy, take her away from me "

"سراج: يا مجنونةأبعديها عني"

"But Fatima did not respond to him and used the dirtiest words"

"لكن فاطمة لم ترد عليه واستخدمت أقذر الكلام علية"

"Juri wakes up from her shock when Siraj hid behind her back"

"تستيقظ جوري من صدمتها عندما اختبأ سراج خلف ظهرها"

"Juri screaming: Why don't you stop Fatima, take that off your hand, what are you doing Are you crazy ? "

" جوري بصوت عالي: ما بكما توقفا انزلي العصا من يدك ماذا تفعلي هل جننتي؟"

"Fatima in a loud voice: Go away, you are Jory, you do not know what that cursed person did to me"

"فاطمة بصوت عال: ابتعدي أنتي جوري ، لا تعرفي ما فعله بي هذا الشخص الملعون"

"Siraj laughing: What did you do, and you also gave me a kiss, and you were enjoying a lot, my love"

"سراج بضحك: ماذا فعلت ها وانتي ايضا بدلتيني القبلة وكنتي مستمتعة كثيرا محبوبتي"

Fatima angrily: You damned" one, I will kill you... Hold on to the bucket of water that you are pouring on. They quickly run away, Juri and Siraj. "

"فاطمة غاضبة: أيها ملعون سأقتلك .. تمسك بدلو الماء التصبه عليه لكن ابتعدا سريعا جوري وسراج."

"They are not all shocked when they see the manager in front of them with a bucket of water on him"

"اليقفا جميعًا بالصدمة عندما رأوا المدير أمامهم ودلوًا المياة على ملابسه"

"Director shocked and angry: Damn you, what did you do"

"صدم المدير وغضب: اللعنة عليكم ماذا فعلتم"

"Fatima, nervously: I... did not finish her sentence, but the manager interrupted her, screaming.. Shut up, you cursed girl! "

"فاطمة بعصبية: أنا ... لم تكمل كلامها لكن المدير قاطعها وهو يصرخ .. اخرسؤ أيتها الفتاة اللعينة!"

"Siraj is nervous: Dad, I hear you didn't mean to do that to you, and I am the reason for what happened "

"سراج بتوتر: يا أبي اسمع لم تقصد فعل ذلك بك وأنا سبب ما حدث"

"Fatima angrily: Surely it will be because of you, you damned one"

"فاطمة بغضب: أكيد بسببك أيها الملعون"

"Siraj: But do not deny that you are also responsible for me "

"سراج: لكن لا تنكر أنك بدلتيني أيضًا"