3

***

He couldn't get his mind off the particular boy.

Did the boy even know he existed? Did he even think of him as a friend? He wished he knew the answer to all his questions.

***

"I said I'm sorry...."

"That doesn't excuse your behaviour! You literally knocked him out with the milk!"

"You guys scared me, I thought somebody had broken in!" Minho folded his arms and glared at the person across from him.

"Ugh, now we have to wake him up." Bang Chan, Minho's older friend, repeatedly smacked Jeongin's face to wake him up. Minho had accidentally hit the poor 15-year-old over the head with the milk, knocking him unconscious in the process.

"Hrmmm??? Wh....what?" Jeongin slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his forehead. "The last thing I remember is Minho hyung swinging something at my head...."

Chan glared at Minho. "Yeah, he hit you with a milk jug."

"Why are you guys in my house?" Minho practically yelled, frustration running through his body. "Jeongin, don't you have tutoring lessons after school?"

"I skipped!" the younger boy said proudly, puffing his chest out. "I'm a bad boy now!"

"Yeah, he said that he wanted to come see you so I brought him here. That extra key you gave me came in handy." explained Chan, running his fingers through his black hair. Since he was now out of school, he had the liberty to do whatever he wanted until he enrolled into a university.

Jeongin must have done the cute puppy dog eyes to make him, Minho thought, knowing how hard it was to convince Chan to skip a tutoring lesson. Or Chan just has a soft spot for him. Yeah, probably the latter.

A loud groan slipped out of Minho's mouth as he slumped onto his sofa. He wasn't in the mood to entertain his friends right now. He just wanted to eat and sleep.

"Ooh, you have ramen! Let's eat it together!!" Jeongin picked up the food and raced to the small kitchen, humming happily. Chan started to follow, but then he turned around and glanced at Minho worriedly.

"You ok, buddy? Where's Jisung?"

"With Felix, probably." Minho grumbled, trying to sound upbeat. It didn't work on Chan, though. The australian knew about his deep and buried feelings for Jisung, and constantly told him to do something about it.

Easy for him to say. Chan already knew who his soulmate was - Jeongin. And the latter liked him back, though he was yet to turn 16. Their relationship, however, was more on the platonic side, as Jeongin said that he wasn't ready for any relationship (and the fact that he and Chan are 4 years apart, and he isn't an adult yet).

"How are you feeling?"

Oh, how Minho hated that question. People always ask others how they felt, and most of the time, the person who answers is lying. Minho could never answer honestly, and had always just put on a smile and said, "I'm fine."

 "Hyung! I think I burnt the noodles!!"

"How the hell do you burn no--y'know what, never mind." Chan ruffled Minho's hair on the way to Jeongin. "Minho, you better do something about Jisung. It's not going to do you any good sulking around."

"I am not sulking."

"Yes you are."

"AHHH! SMOKE!"

"Jeongin!"

***

sungie <3
hyungggg
im sorry i cant walk home with you todayyyy
its bc felix asked me if i wanted to go to the arcade with him
omg i think he likes me 🤪
anyways i promise that ill make it up to you by buying you whatever you want!!!
oop felix is calling me byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
read, 6:15pm

you
i like y|
i'm jealo|
i should be the one bringing you on a dat|
its fine lol
and you dont have to buy me anything 🤗
get home safe!
byeee
delivered